I rarely come to Alternative and Indie forum but i think this is the right place for this band since you've got Sonic Youth here and they are kinda similar.

Has anyone heard of this band before? I recently heard some of their stuff on youtube and was intrigued, since i am going through a phase of noise rock. I was wondering has anyone heard of them or have any of their albums they can recommend me?

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=V834dITANyg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melt_Banana
Their band name sounds like a delicious sandwhich...

I prefer to get my free form noise from Mr. Coleman though.

He's more melodic than any of 'em.
Yup. I've had the same three songs of them for about 2 years now. I've been meaning to get more but I always forgot.

They're great.
one of my friends is really into them. i may ask him for some stuff by them as i somehow ended up with one of their albums on my computer and from the few songs i listened to on it were pretty interesting.
Really good band, liked them for a while. Have to be in the right mood to listen to them though.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
Really good band, liked them for a while. Have to be in the right mood to listen to them though.

Can you recommend any of their albums?
I love this band. Their guitarist Agata just comes up with crazy noises. I need to get their latest release I like what I have heard so far.
Quote by str84ever
Can you recommend any of their albums?

The only thing I had of their's was the 666 EP (if I'm remembering the title correctly) and it was awesome.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I just saw them in November or December. They did some really fun covers.

I had downloaded a few of their songs three or four years ago but kind of forgot about them until I saw that they were gonna be playing in town. Not the best live show I've seen, but good none the less. If you get a chance, go see 'em.
Bumped...I saw this band live back in 2005 I think it was...just saw they've announced tour dates over here. Anyone going to see them? I think I might