Is it bad for your electric guitar if you move it from place to place often (within same town) on cold days? I live in Canada and it's about -35 celsius and I was going to bring it to my friends house tonight, and school during the week. I would use a hardshell case and it would only be outside for not even two minutes.
Humidity and temperature change can warp the neck from excessive/quick change.
Yea it'll be fine. 2 minutes wont kill it. Just put it in a case and it'll be alright and try and get inside as soon as you can. Guitars aren't fragile they can take a lot of abuse but leaving anything outside for lets say 30min in that temperature would freeze it By the way where you at thats its so cold? Manitoba?
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
I use a gig bag through cold temperatures all the time and my guitar is still in great condition.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Dude The Case Should Make The Damages Ineffective The Will Be No Effect
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by vamprocker
Dude The Case Should Make The Damages Ineffective The Will Be No Effect

Do You Always Talk Like This?

But yes, the case should keep it fine.
I live in Marathon, Ontario. It's in Northern Ontario, about three hours away from Thunder Bay, Ontario. Thanks for the help as well!
Quote by Landon54
I live in Marathon, Ontario. It's in Northern Ontario, about three hours away from Thunder Bay, Ontario. Thanks for the help as well!

Heh, good luck up there in the frozen tundra . I live in Kitchener-Waterloo area, 1hr west of Toronto.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst