Yeah, so we are an alternative band from Portland, OR... and we are looking for a name... haha. So yeah, here are some ideas...

The sighs

The twist and turns

The second coming

The shakes (apparently already a band)

The nods (also apparently already a band)

Art Friday

Sporks Illustrated (if not band name... definitely first album) hahaha.

ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU SUGGEST... we are going to have a band vote... but it would be tight if there were like hundreds of suggestions. Try to limit it to things that are not already band's names... for copyright reasons, etc.
...Do you realize that if we were in Germany Burgerville would be Burgerberg?
Horny Beavers, The Spliffs, One Legged Skeleton, Iron Walrus, Chapstick, New Haven, Deck of 52, Goldfish, Green Rocks
Hottest House
Lady O'Head
Meth Lab for Booty

-i feel so clever

on a serious note, i'm digging Sporks Illustrated

'tis life
She had crabs, Stop/Go, Flashlights, Opium, Loose Change, Perception, The Belts, Dog on my carpet, Lighter fluid... Yeah I am just naming off things on my floor...
The Defenestrators, Snuggle, The Wippersnappers, Pumpkinfist, When you're up to your neck in alligators, it's easy to forget that the initial objective was to drain the swamp, Bottle of Dog, I could eat a horse, 3-on-the-tree, pruning, caudillos
Last edited by Boz0r at Feb 10, 2008,
Sweet I found a dollar, The Ashes, Jackits, Blanket, Hat, Incense Boat, Some Black Thing, Bactine, Coffee Cup, Hacky sacs, My Feet...
Weird things in my shag carpet, Lint, Piece of string, Found my cell phone, Another 25 cents, Sowing Needle, Piece of paper...
Dog Hair, A Penny, Pencils, A Box, Your kid sister... Yeah thats all that is on my floor, glad I could help, Good luck man!
I still want to see a band named The Gang Bang Kids
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Random rotations of Cyclic Quadrilaterals, now there's a name.

either that or call yourself unknown artist and your songs track1, track 2, etc and your album unknown album...it'll like make itunes explode with confusion.
Quote by Broken_Drum
Please stop it with all the band names beginning with "The...".
All the good bands begin with "The"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown