Ok i know this is strange but after reading this i can completely sympathise.

"We however, differentiate between the western government and the people of the West. If the people have elected those governments in the latest elections, it is because they have fallen prey to the Western media which portray things contrary to what they really are. And while the slogans raised by those regimes call for humanity, justice, and peace, the behavior of their governments is completely the opposite. It is not enough for their people to show pain when they see our children being killed in Israeli raids launched by American planes, nor does this serve the purpose. What they ought to do is change their governments which attack our countries. The hostility that America continues to express against the Muslim people has given rise to feelings of animosity on the part of Muslims against America and against the West in general. Those feelings of animosity have produced a change in the behavior of some crushed and subdued groups who, instead of fighting the Americans inside the Muslim countries, went on to fight them inside the United States of America itself. [...]

The Americans started it and retaliation and punishment should be carried out following the principle of reciprocity, especially when women and children are involved. Through history, American has not been known to differentiate between the military and the civilians or between men and women or adults and children. Those who threw atomic bombs and used the weapons of mass destruction against Nagasaki and Hiroshima were the Americans. Can the bombs differentiate between military and women and infants and children? America has no religion that can deter her from exterminating whole peoples. Your position against Muslims in Palestine is despicable and disgraceful. America has no shame. ... We believe that the worst thieves in the world today and the worst terrorists are the Americans. Nothing could stop you except perhaps retaliation in kind.[...]"

1998-May
Interview with Osama bin Laden

Hate me all you want but this man speaks the truth.

Edit: this isn't a bash at Americans or anything, I just agree that while everyone makes out that he is a bad person all the western countries are completely ignoring the fact that we have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people and it is not reported yet when he turns the tables he is the most hated man in the world.
Last edited by Greenie_777 at Feb 10, 2008,
you are looking for troubles my friend...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
That Hitler fella' was nice too
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think everyone agrees that the west has kind of ruined the middle east, I don't think he's helped matters much tho.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Quote by Bleeding_me
you are looking for troubles my friend...

+1
Quote by ShaolinMonk495
I think those chances are bigger than you getting laid.
what he says may be true, i do not sympathize with his actions at all though. 9/11 is in no way a defensive attack. it wasn't even a military attack it was just killing civilians.
#DTWD
Quote by Greenie_777
Ok i know this is strange but after reading this i can completely sympathise.

"We however, differentiate between the western government and the people of the West. If the people have elected those governments in the latest elections, it is because they have fallen prey to the Western media which portray things contrary to what they really are. And while the slogans raised by those regimes call for humanity, justice, and peace, the behavior of their governments is completely the opposite. It is not enough for their people to show pain when they see our children being killed in Israeli raids launched by American planes, nor does this serve the purpose. What they ought to do is change their governments which attack our countries. The hostility that America continues to express against the Muslim people has given rise to feelings of animosity on the part of Muslims against America and against the West in general. Those feelings of animosity have produced a change in the behavior of some crushed and subdued groups who, instead of fighting the Americans inside the Muslim countries, went on to fight them inside the United States of America itself. [...]

The Americans started it and retaliation and punishment should be carried out following the principle of reciprocity, especially when women and children are involved. Through history, American has not been known to differentiate between the military and the civilians or between men and women or adults and children. Those who threw atomic bombs and used the weapons of mass destruction against Nagasaki and Hiroshima were the Americans. Can the bombs differentiate between military and women and infants and children? America has no religion that can deter her from exterminating whole peoples. Your position against Muslims in Palestine is despicable and disgraceful. America has no shame. ... We believe that the worst thieves in the world today and the worst terrorists are the Americans. Nothing could stop you except perhaps retaliation in kind.[...]"

1998-May
Interview with Osama bin Laden

Hate me all you want but this man speaks the truth.

That's damn near impossible.

How on earth can you agree with him?
so your admitting your a terrorist? ..........holy ****, this isnt a good thing.
And osama bin laden is wrong. and always will be.
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
I can sympathize with the statements you selected, but:

1. A whole hell of a lot of the other stuff he says doesn't make any sense.
2. Two wrongs never make a right.
[SIZE=
sorry man but............. ARE YOU SERIOUS!! these men fight for YOU! everyday

i hear that stalin was sound too? or maybe even saddam was inspiring to you

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by SupImJimmy

+1
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by primusfan
what he says may be true, i do not sympathize with his actions at all though. 9/11 is in no way a defensive attack. it wasn't even a military attack it was just killing civilians.

My thoughts exactly.

In saying this and then masterminding the 9-11 attacks, he himself became what he claimed to be fighting against. So I guess the whole thing is hypocritical on his part and this quote doesn't justify his actions in any way.

Do you have a link to source?
I can understand what you're saying, and, having read your post, i can sympathize with what is being said. This does NOT, however, justify the killing of thousand of innocent people through terrorist action like 9/11 and the London bombings.

But you have my respect for looking at what Osama's views are. If more people did that there might not be so many problems. These people don't kill for the fun of it; they have their reasons. Of course they go about things the wrong way by murdering all these people, that goes without saying, but if more people looked at why terrorists do these things a lot of issues might get solved quicker.

Although, the more people groups like Al-Quaeda kill, the harder it is to have any sympathy with them
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Apparently Osama has another problem , besides the terrorist thing.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by SupImJimmy

At least somebody here actually read the post!

Everyone knows that the West acts in a hypocritical manner, and throws it's weight around, and that this has the result of moving the 'Islamic Street' as one theory puts, into action, such as as terrorism.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Maniacs are often quite convincing, it's what makes them so dangerous.

They may be right in some respects of their arguements, but their methodology is oh-so wrong.
he makes sense. but it still does not justify killing people. you can have all the reasons in the world, but if you kill, then you're really not that different than your enemies.
Quote by SupImJimmy

+1
he says this <QUOTE>Through history, American has not been known to differentiate between the military and the civilians or between men and women or adults and children.</QUOTE>

but the armies or whatever of Osama are just people in normal clothes, they don't wear uniforms, so when Americans kill they kill the people that attack, and sometimes its children that attack, most often it is just men, but they also have the occasional child or women doing an attack.
Quote by ibanez_artcore
he says this <QUOTE>Through history, American has not been known to differentiate between the military and the civilians or between men and women or adults and children.</QUOTE>

but the armies or whatever of Osama are just people in normal clothes, they don't wear uniforms, so when Americans kill they kill the people that attack, and sometimes its children that attack, most often it is just men, but they also have the occasional child or women doing an attack.

Are you serious?

How ignorant are you?
TS, are you forgetting that most of the people in america have nothing to do with the war over there? So because we killed civilians, he is going to kill our civilians? Please don't tell me that's how you think you fix things?