rite where your wrist bends, my has this werid pulsating feeling to it, it hurt really bad a couple of days ago and now its plusating it gives me a quick pain when I do certain things like type, play guitar, or use the computer mouse what can be causing it and should I go to the doctor about it
Cut It.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
The evil is in your hand, son. Better chainsaw it off before you strangle yourself in your sleep.
Quote by therealtater
rite where your wrist bends, my has this werid pulsating feeling to it, it hurt really bad a couple of days ago and now its plusating it gives me a quick pain when I do certain things like type, play guitar, or use the computer mouse what can be causing it and should I go to the doctor about it

Your pulse?
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Wrap it in duct tape to be sure, cover the whole hand and forearm for good measure, then consult an optician

Go to the freakin doctor, pitmonkey does not = medical expert
ohai little sig.
the doctor will set you straight.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
well I was just wonderin if yall could help me out moneys tight but I guess I need to atleast go to the school nurse on monday and see whats wrong
Dude, sounds like carpal tunnel, wet heat is usually best for that sort of thing. Take a washrag, wet it slightly with water, wring it out, put it in a ziploc bag, microwave for about a minute, seal it, wrap a thin towel around it, and then wrap it around your wrist. Then don't strain it by doing excessive typing, guitar, or anything that would put it at an odd angle. There's a nerve going down this center of your forearm that is in this sheath with several tendons. When you overuse these tendons (like typing or playing guitar) the tendons press on the nerve causing it to become inflamed. That's the gist of carpal tunnel.
yeah sounds like carpel tunnel or somthing similar to that, just stress on the ligaments and whatnot

awhile ago I had what I believed to be carpel tunnel which turned out to be just where i stretched my wrist weird

so i just put icy hot on it and didn't use it as much, it should get better on its own
move to UK and go and see a GP lol if you don't want to do that then just rest it
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
Yeah, i agree thats the area where carpal tunnel syndrome occurs, you should probably go and see a doctor about that :/
Good luck
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
for those of you that helped me thanks a lot I'll probably talk to the school nurse though
Quote by Kentris.5
Dude, sounds like carpal tunnel, wet heat is usually best for that sort of thing. Take a washrag, wet it slightly with water, wring it out, put it in a ziploc bag, microwave for about a minute, seal it, wrap a thin towel around it, and then wrap it around your wrist. Then don't strain it by doing excessive typing, guitar, or anything that would put it at an odd angle. There's a nerve going down this center of your forearm that is in this sheath with several tendons. When you overuse these tendons (like typing or playing guitar) the tendons press on the nerve causing it to become inflamed. That's the gist of carpal tunnel.

That's a burden to read and work out. Once the microwave got involved I thought you were joking though.
D:
Signature.
Quote by Demonikk

pitmonkey = medical expert

fixed.

cos then he will come n post about the after effects of the 'cure' we gave him.. n we can all lol in unison.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Nexium
Cut It.

lmfao win

EDIT:Icy Hot is the right way to go
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
Go to the doctor. Also did this happen soon after you played guitar? If so your pushing yourself too hard, or your technique is bad (most likely a combination of both).
Rub *** *** on it....
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Yeah, carpal tunnel is the most reasonable conclusion. See a doctor if you want to be sure though.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by diminishedtobme
Go to the doctor. Also did this happen soon after you played guitar? If so your pushing yourself too hard, or your technique is bad (most likely a combination of both).

actually it started hurting after I came to the Pit