You could try a noise removal on the whole thing, but only do it very slightly. It will sound extremely dodgy if you do it too much.
Ok well the buzz isn't really that bad but considering its from your computer if you recorded it through your computer's sound card that could do it.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Quote by 12Jim34
You could try a noise removal on the whole thing, but only do it very slightly. It will sound extremely dodgy if you do it too much.
thats what i tried at first but it didnt seem to work and sounded a little choppy, Ill try to adjust that
Quote by Mettliccaa
Ok well the buzz isn't really that bad but considering its from your computer if you recorded it through your computer's sound card that could do it.

oh i see, Thats what I have, I stuck a guitar adapter to go through the mic, and Im usin a laptop...any suggestions?
I wouldn't worry about it. It's really not that noticable. And you can call yourselves Indie because of it.
Quote by Psychopathology
I would say its just your equipment.
What would you suggest...

If you guys have a myspace add me!
Quote by Captain Insano
I wouldn't worry about it. It's really not that noticable. And you can call yourselves Indie because of it.
Thats what I was telling myself also haha, I just adjusted my sound levels so they eliminated the buzzing
In the bigger picture you should make sure you have no wires crossing each other. Also the longer the wire the more noise it will create. Also if you're using a line out out of your guitar amp into the computer, if the amp and computer are plugged into separate power bars it can create hum but considering your using a laptop that may not be a problem.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
well... Dirty pickups, damaged pickups, unclean leads, no noise gate on amp, sound card problem, unclean wires inside pc.

If you're going through an amp and into your pc, use a noise gate them, it could make a small difference. You could use a sound restoration tool on soundforge, but it probably won't sound to good.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Mettliccaa
In the bigger picture you should make sure you have no wires crossing each other. Also the longer the wire the more noise it will create. Also if you're using a line out out of your guitar amp into the computer, if the amp and computer are plugged into separate power bars it can create hum but considering your using a laptop that may not be a problem.
hmmm yeah, ill keep dinking around with it, thanks for the great help though!
Quote by rabidguitarist
well... Dirty pickups, damaged pickups, unclean leads, no noise gate on amp, sound card problem, unclean wires inside pc.

If you're going through an amp and into your pc, use a noise gate them, it could make a small difference. You could use a sound restoration tool on soundforge, but it probably won't sound to good.
The guitar is only about 2 months old and has humbuckers, noise gate I have on a multi fx pedal, should i try that?
I wrote a thread about audacity in the riffs and recordings forum, so people wouldn't keep asking the same reiterated question.

Judging from your post, it looks like it worked
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I wrote a thread about audacity in the riffs and recordings forum, so people wouldn't keep asking the same reiterated question.

Judging from your post, it looks like it worked
well link me dude this is the second day posting
ok now a question for kristal, i got it, will I be able to eliminate noise with the mixer??

if so how?