Page 1 of 2
The pit is the bible, but I think we should lay out some commandments (rules), eg, cool stuff. Plus stories if you want. (ban stories, etc)

So post what you would like to be a commandment, book, or lesson in this great unholy eBook.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
There was a thread not so long ago called "Unwritten Rules of The Pit". I'd have a search for that first. I think it got to be a pretty big thread in the end.
...no, we shouldnt.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
2. Thou shalt not post that ****ing pear.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
It'd been great if you'd chosen a different name. Hell, at least call it 'The Koran of The Pit'. It'd not be offending me and people it does offend would be of the type to attempt to go and gun you down. That'd be a good thing.
3. Icy Hot is the cure to everything.
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
I was about to write a version of Genesis in the style of the King James Bible. Then I realised I didn't know what that style was, that it would be utterly pointless, because, ultimately, I'd post it, everyone would ignore it/flame it for the crap it was, and then the thread would disappear into the murky depths of the Pit's 87 pages. Thus posting in any thread is worthless.
</existentialism>
Thou shalt not become like Gordita Supreme.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
1. Thou shalt use the searchbar

...that's all.

Sorry.

Not all that suprisingly, I predicted that EXACT response when I concieved this thread.
Siggity-sig-sig-sig.
rubbing icy hot on the pear with vince745 around results in pure awesome
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Sorry.

Not all that suprisingly, I predicted that EXACT response when I concieved this thread.

LOL well nowadays no matter what you do, you'll get that response. That applied to everybody, though, not just you.
Thou shall not tell me "waterboarding" is ok whilst claiming to be a "forgiving christian" or I shall place you in the Uger elimination thread and watch you get banned in 20 posts or less.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
just pull up a copy of the bible, replace God with Zappp, heaven with the pit, disciples and prophets and angels with assorted mods, hell with forum of the banned, and Satan with SomeoneYouKnew. there ya go.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
just pull up a copy of the bible, replace God with Zappp, heaven with the pit, disciples and prophets and angels with assorted mods, hell with forum of the banned, and Satan with SomeoneYouKnew. there ya go.

The pit would be earth. Heaven would be the mod forum.
Quote by Arthur Curry
HOW ABOUT THE BIBLE IS THE BIBLE OF THE PIT BECAUSE IT IS THE INARGUABLE TRUTH.

HOW ABOUT NO.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
1. Thou shalt use the searchbar

...that's all.

hah!, searchbars are overrated
5: no stoopid threads or lul wut pears anymore
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by goldmember1217
6. Stop using memes because we aren't fücking 4chan.

7. no using unnecessary accents, bypass the censor like the rest of us.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
*eats his e-cookie*

I phail

*goes home to eat e-cookie but realizes I have none*
Quote by cloüd1
I phail

*goes home to eat e-cookie but realizes I have none*

Haha! I stole it!!!
Yeah, but the other one was kinda lame because it had a bit about me and Metacarpi in it..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
they should put something up in the rules on how to bypass the censor, I get tired of people bolding, italicizing, or underlining letters to be cool when it's so much cooler to bypass it.
Page 1 of 2