I have the EMG 81/85 Active pickup set in my Schecter C1-Hellraiser. Considering I play very little metal, (Why I got the Hellraiser, IDK heh.) Should I consider swapping my bridge pup ? I've noticed that the high output of these give me some bad feedback and terrible uncontrollable bass resonance when palm muting at times.. It's annoying.

Thoughts and opinions?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I swapped positions of mine, 85 in bridge 81 in neck, and I much prefer the sound now. All you have to do is unscrew it, cause they have the quick pins things. Try it out? For me it solved the muddy neck and the thin bridge.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
I'll try it out
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Just unscrew em and swap around?

I'll try it out to see if I like it first.

Wouldn't switching them make my new bridge pup, which was my neck. more bassy ?

I didn't try it, need more options.