My budget is between $500 and $700. I play a lot of rock like zeppelin, white stripes, and some heavier stuff like metallica. But some muse, radiohead, and other lighter rock aswell. So basically a good all around amp.

Also looking to buy some effects pedals. (distortion and fuzz).

Suggestions please!
ddint you just post this like 10 minutes ago ?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Do you need it for band levels? Bedroom playing? I'm leaning toward a Fender and an overdrive, but we need more info!
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
Quote by Awaken
ddint you just post this like 10 minutes ago ?

I posted this in the Pit. They told me to come here.
Quote by carniferous
Do you need it for band levels? Bedroom playing? I'm leaning toward a Fender and an overdrive, but we need more info!

Just started up a band. So band levels I guess. Small gigs around town, but we haven't played anything yet.
try a hot rod deluxe and a Electro Harmonix Big Muff, an Ibanez Tubescream or Bad Monkey overdrive, and whichever distortion pedal you prefer the most
HRD
Peavey Classic 30
Crate Palomino Series

All of those have great cleans. The overdrive on the Classic 30 and Palomino (most feel) is better. However, the Hot Rod Deluxe takes pedals splendidly. For white stripes and muse, listen to The Syrus; you'll need an EHX Muff. Add a tubescreamer or other overdrive pedal of your choice and you'll be in heaven.
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
I heard Peavey Valveking 112 combo was preety good. check that one out. It's $400 something dollars
Quote by carniferous
HRD
Peavey Classic 30
Crate Palomino Series

All of those have great cleans. The overdrive on the Classic 30 and Palomino (most feel) is better. However, the Hot Rod Deluxe takes pedals splendidly. For white stripes and muse, listen to The Syrus; you'll need an EHX Muff. Add a tubescreamer or other overdrive pedal of your choice and you'll be in heaven.

I'm gonna try out the Hod Rod Deluxe, and the Big Muff is a definite buy.