Gargle salt water before, tastes bad but helps, practice and don't put your hands in your pockets of you don't have an instrument

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Work on the actual singing part before worrying about being an amazing frontman.

If you can sing well, practice and practice. Once it's second nature, then start working on the performance part of it.
sing from your diaprhagm (sp?) idk what it does or how to for that matter, my girlfriend is in chours and I had to listen to her talk about it one day
Quote by therealtater
sing from your diaprhagm (sp?) idk what it does or how to for that matter, my girlfriend is in chours and I had to listen to her talk about it one day

+1.

I'd been singing from my throat for my band for about a month before I realized "Oh, this is why I suck."
get a voice teacher, thats the most helpful thing you can do for better singing talent, just make sure you get one that will help you with the style of singing you are trying to achieve.
My Gear

Epiphone G-400 SG
marshall mg10cd
garcia classical acoustic

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.