okay Ive been playing for a couple of years now, and I can play several songs, Amazing Grace and a couple of other church songs, Kryptonite, and Smoke on the Water, Everyone says that Iron Man is a very easy song to play and I can get the first 2 power chords rite but then it all goes to hell I also heard Enter Sandmans intro is easy but I cant get the same sound/feel as in the recording. I have a Fender Strat and a Crate Palomino V8 so I cant really fine tune my settings, can someone give me some tips on how to play these songs thanks and sorry for the wall of text
Quote by therealtater
okay Ive been playing for a couple of years now, and I can play several songs, Amazing Grace and a couple of other church songs, Kryptonite, and Smoke on the Water, Everyone says that Iron Man is a very easy song to play and I can get the first 2 power chords rite but then it all goes to hell I also heard Enter Sandmans intro is easy but I cant get the same sound/feel as in the recording. I have a Fender Strat and a Crate Palomino V8 so I cant really fine tune my settings, can someone give me some tips on how to play these songs thanks and sorry for the wall of text

do you practice like once a month? I could play ironman within the first 2 weeks...(no solo)

and i suck...
SG COMMANDO #2041

Guitar:

1967 Gibson SG Jr.
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone MM-30E

Amp
Fender Blues Jr. NOS (tweed, bitches)
Pedals

Modded TS9
Cusack Screamer Fuzz V2
Mid-Fi Pitch Pirate
Line 6 DL4
weekends?vacations?
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)