hey guys, recently i just noticed a hard lump about the size of a bb on my right testicle. Obviously Im going into the doctor this week, but i just was wondering if anyone else had this, because Im only 18 so i kind of hope its not anything cancerous. Thanks in advance.
It could quite possibly be cancer.
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
maybe its ure nut?
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
yeah dude i hate to say it but it sounds like cancer
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Icy Hot....it feels good near the gentials. go for it.

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
Yeah me too, there is a little ball inside, a little bigger than a pea and I haven't gotten it checked out yet. Its kinda of hard, no joke. I haven't been to the doctors in years.
been kicked in the nuts real hard l8ly? lol..that hapepned to my buddy, it like cracked his ball or somethin and it heeled funny lol
Quote by Chobes
Ballsack Cancer. You must amputate, right now.

BME Pain olympic's
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Someone i know had testicular cancer, but they operated on it alrite, and he's fine now and he's just turned 17
could be a cyst.. still doesn't hurt to go get it checked out.
hug your local pug dealer!
Don't assume its cancer, there are multiple explanations. It could be a hernia, a growth, a cyst, or a tumor (not necessarily cancerous.)

My advice, go talk to a doctor not an internet forum.
Testicular cancer generally manifests itself in smaller lumps, as I understand it--as small as a grain of sand. Taking into account the rarity of of cancer, my diagnosis would be perhaps an air pocket caused by skin irritation, akin to those caused when, say, a hair is pulled out; a pocket is created which fills with air and becomes a physical lump on the testicle.

The Pit is full of 14 year old, sex driven, prepubescent boys. If you want real medical advice, go to a doctor. If you're looking for comfort, chances are, an online guitar forum won't be able to deliver.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by elementwood89
Don't assume its cancer, there are multiple explanations. It could be a hernia, a growth, a cyst, or a tumor (not necessarily cancerous.)

My advice, go talk to a doctor not an internet forum.

Too true.

+1
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
(Invalid img)

DO IT!!!
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
Last edited by The Hurt Within at Feb 10, 2008,
Are there any blemishes occuring outside of the skin? If so: Ingrown hair resulting in infection?
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by gothops154
Icy Hot....it feels good near the gentials. go for it.

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT

Quote by gothops154
(Invalid img)

DO IT!!!

Are you just trying to get banned?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
it could be a number of things...cancer being one of them. though highly unlikely.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Doctor FTW.

Having experienced an inguinal hernia (and the subsequent repair surgery) I gotta tell you that it doesn't sound like the normal presentation for a hernia.

Could be a hydrocele, but it sounds a little small for that too.

Any pain or discomfort?

Anyhow, go to a doctor.
could be cancer, could be a cyst.

It could also just be your epydidamous (so spelt that wrong) which is on the back of your testical and is where the sperm is stored. You would not believe how many ppl go to the doctor ever year thinking they have ball cancer when it's just the epydid-thingy.

But, better safe than sorry.

Go to the doctor
yea, ive already got an appointment for tuesday, i just wanted to see if anyone had the same thing