Well, I've been wanting to start shredding and would like to do some Paul Gilbert/Racer X stuff... maybe. I narrowed my choices down to The Curse Of Castle Dragon or Scarified. Which one is easier to play?
probably Scarified since its mostly minor pentatonic, I dont know about TCOCD though, but they're both difficult pieces nontheless, good luck.
Curse Of Castle Dragon. It's got some easy bits and it isn't too bad actually.
curse of castle dragon is actually pretty straight forward.
scarified i just can't do, the speed is rediculous.

curse of castle dragon is alot easier
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
The Curse of Castle dragon would be my pick out of those 2.

technical difficulties isn't really that complex, you just have to keep practicing until you get it up to speed maybe give that a look.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
i think the curse of castle dragon is easier
and yea technical difficulties is even easier than both of them
Agile Septor 6 - flame blue: Tonezone/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG350 in black
Douglas Strat copy w/ flame red and licensed floyd: JB bridge/ProTrack neck

Bugera 333 2x12 combo jj tubes
Epiphone Valve Junior head--modified

Boss SD-1
Scarified is waaaaaay harder than curse of the castle dragon.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
Hurry Up! Out of those two however I found that I The Curse of the Castle Dragon is much better. BTW have you heard Paul's new CD. It's excellent.
The Curse of Castle Dragon has some really cool riffs and licks. The solo is insane though
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE
Scarified is waaaaaay harder than curse of the castle dragon.

+1
especially when it comes to the speed
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
+1
especially when it comes to the speed

The string skipping part is harder than the entirety of curse of the castle dragon.
Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE
The string skipping part is harder than the entirety of curse of the castle dragon.

indeed
lol
Top lel.
Quote by IBANEZ_EDGE

really?!

Curse of Castle Dragon isn't imensly difficult but the string skipping part (if you're on about the sweeps in the Racer X version) is the easiest (and funnest) part for me!
However if you're talking about the skips at the end (haven't got that far) then you may be right, they sound bloody hard.

I'd try Curse first then move onto Scarified, also get Intense rock complete. Helps!
Quote by Punk_Ninja
really?!

Curse of Castle Dragon isn't imensly difficult but the string skipping part (if you're on about the sweeps in the Racer X version) is the easiest (and funnest) part for me!
However if you're talking about the skips at the end (haven't got that far) then you may be right, they sound bloody hard.

I'd try Curse first then move onto Scarified, also get Intense rock complete. Helps!

The ones at the end yeah.