Well your influences include all of my favorite bands, but you're too negative about whether or not your song was good. That's really annoying, especially because I love the song and would listen to something like that often. So stop being so negative and stuff, it really turns people off and I'm sure there are a bunch of people who aren't even going to give it a chance because of how you talk about it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I dont know, It was kind of a joke, kind of not. I thought it would get attention. I guess your not allowed to do that stuff eh? in all honesty its probably the 2nd favorite song I've written. I don't like a lot of things I do, not because there necessarily bad but because I can do better. I'm not trying to be negative really its just how i push myself. The title wasntt really serious though.

and saying pretty gay is offensive, but i wont report you because im not a square.
Well, I know the internet isn't that good for conveying sarcasm. I guess your URL should have tipped me off that it's your style. Keep up the good music!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite