For sale is a ESP-LTD M-200fm, See Through black cherry. I have been the only owner of this guitar for over a year since I bought it new. the guitar is in excellent condition, only gigged a few times (star spangled banner, other solo performances).

only 2 nicks I noticed
1) a small crack in the finish not even a cm long
2) a dent near the belly comfort cut.

a few months ago I had the guitar professionally installed with a SH-11 (B) and SH-1 (N), I still have the stock pickups which I will include with the guitar, I also will include the case.

I am selling it for $ for college, or trades for another guitar

for more pictures
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b145/chevylegend454/Guitar/

$400 or B.O.
+Shipping
from MN

FORGET THAT
$300 Plus Shipping
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
Last edited by Chevylegend454 at Feb 21, 2008,
Wow, I like that guitar. All I have that I would be able to trade is a slightly beat up LTD KH-202 plus a little bit of cash.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
haha I actually traded my old KH-202 to buy this guitar
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
using my one and only bumpage
Quote by Stop Messin'
nice guitar. I have one there awesome. If I had the extra cash I'd swipe it up
free bump!!
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
nice guitar. I have one there awesome. If I had the extra cash I'd swipe it up
free bump!!

wanna cut a deal??
Quote by Stop Messin'
Quote by Chevylegend454
wanna cut a deal??

eh idk man i don't have any cash layin around..
I've got a couple guitar laying around but there going to be upgraded and painted soon.
EDIT: nothing worth this guitar lol
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Last edited by shredforbread33 at Feb 13, 2008,
PM me as to how much you're looking to get for it, thanks.

Edit-nvm i just read the whole post
Quote by Used666
PM me as to how much you're looking to get for it, thanks.

Edit-nvm i just read the whole post

you any bit interested? I am up for a reasonable offer
Quote by Stop Messin'
Price Lowered to $300
Quote by Stop Messin'
i swear to god i'm gonna bust a nut if i see one more guitar on here for OMUG low and sexy as folk.

i might consider this if this other guitar some guy on here is selling (an H-200) sucks or not since it's 9 years old and such.
idk though...this is very very appealing.

what's the custom custom trembucker sound like? good for somewhat high distortion?
Its perfect for that slight touch of OD and also works good for higher gain stuff, I haven't really tried any brootal tones but I bet it could,

They are also both coil-tapped so you can get a wide range of tones outta these, and the '59 in the neck is perfect for clear picking
Quote by Stop Messin'
interested in a trade for a Schecter A-7 Avenger Elite w/ dimarzio's and graphtech nut and saddles? it's mahogany body, maple neck. hardtail bridge. let me know man.

Rob
Sorry man trying to get out of metal guitars, looking for something more well rounded

plus Ive grown impaitnet and now its up on ebay, if anyone is interested ask for the link
Quote by Stop Messin'
Quick; dude, how does the agathis body effect the sound?

I'm not buying it by the way, sorry.. I'm not from the U.S and A.
I'd trade you my LTD M-10 + like $175 cash + shippin, pm me if you're interested..i'll thorw my Line 6 Crunchtone in on the trade too
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner