Every time im in a bad mood. the weather is always ****ty. I feel like the weather is ****ty because im in a bad mood. Does anyone else feel like this?
The Conservative youth of America!
mmm no. but it was windy as hell today and i was sick. and school is closed tomorrow. woot.
Quote by Matticusg
mmm no. but it was windy as hell today and i was sick. and school is closed tomorrow. woot.

Yeah. Dick.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
you're in a bad mood because the weather is ****ty not the othet way around (its a subconsious/subliminal thing)
holy crap you control the weather! quick get angry!

... holy crap! lightning bolt!
Quote by bendystraw
holy crap you control the weather! quick get angry!

... holy crap! lightning bolt!

haha that would be awesome almost like god
The Conservative youth of America!
It was a whiteout last night - very windy, lots of snow coming down... and there was lightning and thunder. That was honestly the first time I've ever seen it that oddly bad.
mmmk.
dude, if you live near Pittsburgh get into a better mood fast, this wind sucks.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by metalscott76
Every time im in a bad mood. the weather is always ****ty. I feel like the weather is ****ty because im in a bad mood. Does anyone else feel like this?

Yeah, this one day is was windy, and every time that my ex-girlfriend and I kissed, it would stop. And then my friend insulted me as a joke, but I got mad and it started getting windy. Then leaves started encircling me but none of em hit me. It was weird

-Alex
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS