alright, in my last post, I said that I can play a bunch of intros to songs (don't wanna list them all). but here's what I've learned since, song of Iron Man all the way to the first solo (still workin on the solo). Beast and the harlot (again till the first solo) umm, I've learned pinch harmonics . and a few more things... but about the pinch harmonics, I've played for about 2 months now, and learned in that time, so do you guys think that's good?
Originally Posted by: Colgate Total
"Trim and lube your nut, and your g string should fit in just fine with no friction".
Well, it sounds like you've done well for 2 months. However, how is the quality of your playing? By play up till those points, you can play it flawlessly? I mean, don't get me wrong, it does sound like you've done well so far.
Yeah, thats pretty good.

I didnt learn pinch harmonics until i was playing for about a year and a half but i never really had a reason to.

I would say its not a bad place to be at 2 months in.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
Well, it sounds like you've done well for 2 months. However, how is the quality of your playing? By play up till those points, you can play it flawlessly? I mean, don't get me wrong, it does sound like you've done well so far.

it's pretty much flawlessly dude, I mean, every once in a while, I'll go to the wrong fret, but I quickly fix and keep going
Originally Posted by: Colgate Total
"Trim and lube your nut, and your g string should fit in just fine with no friction".
I'd say that's good. I didn't even know what a pinch harmonic was until about 4 years of playing. But then again, I wasn't into that kind of music.
I'd say it's good. I still can't do pinch harmonics and I've been playing a few years.