well i was skating for the 1st time in awhile & i tried to B/S flip this 5 stair & I landed on the nose &my bored sliped out from under me & I hit my face on the last stair & I broke my ankle.

S m 0 0 k e w e e d & Live life bro.

uh, English much?
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Guitarist132
my & weekend & sucked & too

It really did :\\

i see wat u did there
LULZ

My girlfriend broke her ankle too.

You both fail.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
My friend's girlfriend who had been dating him for more than a year broke up with him over then internet and now she appears to be showing interest in someone else. So while he's in a living hell, she's having a great time. I just might kick her ass the next time I see her....Either way, EVERYONE'S WEEKEND SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a conspiracy.
mine was quite enjoyable

my band played a sweet show in the smallest venue in the world with kill the messenger from pa
Epiphone G-400!!!!!!!!

Washburn Bass!!!

Cordovox tube amp

Crate bass amp!!!

Kustom PA
mine sucked too.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by pcell619
mine was quite enjoyable

my band played a sweet show in the smallest venue in the world with kill the messenger from pa

Lies. Nothing is smaller than Big Daddys here in town. I don't think 100 people can fit in there. He actually got Behemoth to play there though hahaha. It was ****ing AWESOME!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
my weekend was quite enjoyable as well yesterday i picked a prs santana at a pawn shop for 40 bucks and today i got a roland keyboard for free of this old lady i shovel for
#4 of fender armada WOOTWOOT
Quote by xxplaguesxx
well i was skating for the 1st time in awhile & i tried to B/S flip this 5 stair & I landed on the nose &my bored slipped(spellchecklol) out from under me & I hit my face on the last stair & I broke my ankle.

ha! your inferior ankle is no match for gravity!
how old r u 12? c'mon... 1st learn how to spell. 2nd. stop listening to that whiny emo music. 3rd. i was happy every time i f***ed myself up. so stop complaining or trying to get sympathy. boo f***ing hoo!
Quote by jbaker253
how old r u 12? c'mon... 1st learn how to spell. 2nd. stop listening to that whiny emo music. 3rd. i was happy every time i f***ed myself up. so stop complaining or trying to get sympathy. boo f***ing hoo!

Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by jbaker253

Shut up.
Quote by stringmagician
FAIL

That's why I quit skating

Same here, My buddy hass a ****ed up pinky on picking picking hand thanks to skateboarding. He can hyper bend it. Don't ask for pics, I don't have any.
Well one time we made these ghetto ramps in my friends basment and i went to do a tre flip on one ant it was mad bouncy and the board flip up and i fell and the board came down on my head and it bled like a mother f*cker
Tesla shreds like no other.
Quote by jbaker253

hypocrisy is fun!
So you haven't skated in a long time, then right off the bat tried to BS Flip a 5 stair? Obviously you took some beatings to the head. And this thread is also made of lulz.

Quote by saxaxe
hypocrisy is fun!

Says "Ug's Walking Contradiction. "