Does anybody know what's going on right now? There's some huge myspace war on their profiles and I'm confused.

From what I can tell is Madina Lake overplayed and talked trash to Coheed fans but I'm really not sure. Did anybody go to a Kerrang show where Madina Lake did or said something?
yes, id like to know too, seeing as i started the topic in the other thread, but i guess this one will get alot more attention

thanks man
ive heard about some of this too but have no idea whats going on either
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by nt1440
yes, id like to know too, seeing as i started the topic in the other thread, but i guess this one will get alot more attention

thanks man

No problem. I'm surprised there hasn't been an article or anything on wikipedia about this because it's a huge issue on both of their myspaces.
Quote by stringmagician
Haven't heard of this, but I'm am so on Coheed's side it's not even funny.

Haha me too.
both fans are voting for FAVORITE band on Kerrang or some ****, and its like neck and neck.. or was i dont know anymore
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by lateraluspiral

haha ive voted like 20million times for coheed on that poll
Gear
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
thats not the conflict, but its deffinatly helping fuel it

something happened at brixton academy i believe
I voted for Circa Survive.

You know...because they're better.

Either way, there's already a Coheed And Cambria thread, and you know that.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

"Myspace war" I swear that's the funniest phrase i've ever heard.

Platoons of Emo's and Chav/pitbull cavalry with goths utilising dog chains as flails and indie kids biological warfare via their greasy/dandruff encrusted hair attacks.
Quote by the_astronaut

You know...because they're better.

Either way, there's already a Coheed And Cambria thread, and you know that.

sureee
Gear
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
I read something like coheeds tech guy got beat by the retards of madina lake for trying to prevent madina lake's tech guy from tossing more confetti on the set. Something like it has been happening that Madina Lake would trash the set so when coheed goes to play, its a mess.

...Fu** them, my votes are for coheed all the way
I was there, but didn't really see too much. From what I've heard, ML had been overrunning their set by 15 minutes on every night of the tour, ignoring Coheed's request for no balloons or confetti on stage, and just generally being pricks. Came to a head on Friday after the sound guy cut ML's vocalists mic to make them get off stage, so they all threw a tantrum and started trash talking Coheed, calling them pussies and whatnot. Apparently they went off stage and immediately got in a fight with Coheed and their crew.
Coheed all the way, they write good music and their songs don't all sound the same.
Madina Lake are pretty boring and generic from what I've heard of them.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
All I know is, I punched that fag from medina lake in the balls for deciding it'd a be a great idea to jump on me.

He was such a preachy git as well.
Last edited by rizo299 at Feb 11, 2008,
Fightstar are better than both bands. I'm referring to the link posted a few posts up. And they only got 2%

Just because the other two bands are emo pop ****e more people are into them and i heard madina sucked live aswell, sounds like a good band.
I bet all the madina lake fans are crying round about now
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You get that "we're not playing for the money" bullsh*t as well?

Yup.

And the whole "We're just glad you guys like music, no matter what kind!" speach.

Did he walk on the crowd where you are?

Because he literally got up and got a security guard to help him walk on the crowd. Shows you what he thinks about his fans's to be honest.
Quote by rizo299
Yup.

And the whole "We're just glad you guys like music, no matter what kind!" speach.

Did he walk on the crowd where you are?

Because he literally got up and got a security guard to help him walk on the crowd. Shows you what he thinks about his fans's to be honest.

Dunno. I wasn't watching, I was at the bar for their entire set, lol
Quote by josh999x
I'm pretty sure coheed will win now they have the whole of UG behind them.

We'd better
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Dunno. I wasn't watching, I was at the bar for their entire set, lol

I just make a point fo staking my spot at the front as early as possible.

Quote by the_astronaut

I met him, before the show but didn't realise it He was blatantly high on something during our show.

I also met Mic Todd and had a conversation about the british weather
Saw them in Belfast, ti was the first date of kerrang tour and everything was fine....
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
from what I've heard,

The Coheed crew asked ML not to do the confetti and stuff because it messes up Coheed's equipment but ML did it anyway which prompted the fight. Vagina Lake fags.

But Coheed and their crew were also unprofessional for just fighting them so they are also at fault. But if I were Claudio or a Coheed tech, I'd be pissed if their gay confetti messed up the stuff on the show and I'd do the same thing.
They Are Both Poo

Freebird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flameshield at the ready
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by GuitarManDan15
They Are Both Poo

Freebird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flameshield at the ready

Please. Fuck off.
Quote by guitars93
Please. Fuck off.

+1

Coheed will kick Madina's ass any day.

End of.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
we have specific forums for the discussion of bands & artists. the pit isn't one of them.
from daylight...
...into darkness