I've been looking and looking but I just don't know.

I want either 2 humbuckers (preferably with coil tap) or a single coil and a humbucker.

A maple neck preferably, though a mahogany would be fine. Fingerboard doesn't matter, maple or rosewood works.

I'd like a warm sound, not too bright, with lots of bite. I need Circa Survive, Every Time I Die, Green Day, Refused, and Thrice esque tones. I love Les Paul and Telecaster shapes.

Help me out?

Price range- $600.

PS. If this helps, I love the cleans of single coils and the distorted-ness of humbuckers.
How about a Schecter C-1 Blackjack?

Also, the C-1 Plus has coil tap correct?

And if I were to get the blackjack, it has 5 way switching, which means the spots inbetween the regular top, bottom, and middle are the coil tapped ones correct?

The blackjack also has Seymour Duncan JB/59's which appeals to me a little more.
What do you think?
Quote by Iamonfire
How about a Schecter C-1 Blackjack?

Also, the C-1 Plus has coil tap correct?

And if I were to get the blackjack, it has 5 way switching, which means the spots inbetween the regular top, bottom, and middle are the coil tapped ones correct?

The blackjack also has Seymour Duncan JB/59's which appeals to me a little more.
What do you think?

The blackjack is a very nice guitar, thats probably what I would have recommended.

I'm not sure how the coil tap works on it, I know the newer C-1's have it on the vol. knob.
Quote by Iamonfire

Yes. The switch positions are (from neck to bridge direction):
1. Neck - humbucker
2. Neck - Single
3. Neck and Bridge - Humbuckers
4. Bridge - Single
5. Bridge - Humbucker
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Quote by Iamonfire
I've been looking and looking but I just don't know.

I want either 2 humbuckers (preferably with coil tap) or a single coil and a humbucker.

A maple neck preferably, though a mahogany would be fine. Fingerboard doesn't matter, maple or rosewood works.

I'd like a warm sound, not too bright, with lots of bite. I need Circa Survive, Every Time I Die, Green Day, Refused, and Thrice esque tones. I love Les Paul and Telecaster shapes.

Help me out?

Price range- $600.

PS. If this helps, I love the cleans of single coils and the distorted-ness of humbuckers.

Try a Sechter Tempest Custom. I have one. It's not my kind of guitar, but it's $550 new, and hits everything on your list.

I'll sell you mine for $400, shipped, if you're in the US.
The Hagstrom Super Swede has 2 humbuckers and a coil tap switch, effectively creating 6 switching possibilities. It has a les paul body shape, and a fender scale length of 25.5". Cost is about $500. Nice guitar for the money.

--- D
Sorry I live in Canada. Thanks anyways

I'm not too much into the Hagstrom shape myself, but the Schecter Tempest Custom or the Schecter Blackjack Tempest seems to be my best bet. Thanks all.