I use All guitar chords.com or whatever to look at scales and stuff, but thats all for like standard tuning. I am playing in Drop C# and I was wondering if there was a site where you could select the tuning, and the scale?
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
It's not too difficult to transpose. Say you're playing a C Major scale in E Standard. Play it one fret up (three frets up if you're using the low C# string) to keep it in C, or play it on the same fret (two frets up on the low C#) and make it a B Major scale.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by DrNick
It's not too difficult to transpose. Say you're playing a C Major scale in E Standard. Play it one fret up (three frets up if you're using the low C# string) to keep it in C, or play it on the same fret (two frets up on the low C#) and make it a B Major scale.

yeah i know, but i just switched to this tuning, and im trying to write a song, so it would just slow me down, alot.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Quote by Eminored

What was the purpose of that... backspace button broken?
thanks for the sites dudes.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero