Thinking about picking one up. Strat and twin is what I use is it a good fit. Thanks
Do you need a lot more mids? (Meaning, are you having problems cutting through in a band?)

If not, its a great choice.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
Not Really I use barber burn unit and a butler tube driver for overdrives also just wanting a new pedal and I heard a lot of good things about it. But I haven't had a chance to play one.
tbh i don't think it would sound that great with single coils. maybe check out the tim/timmy or zendrives
^ Sounds awesome with singles for me...
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
2 Fender Blues Juniors
I use it with a Les Paul. It get's muddy sometime, and I can definitely see why people use it with single coils.

However, even with the Les Paul it is by far the best OD I have ever played. Amazing for lead marshall-esque gain. I use it on top of a Fender BJ with almost clean settings, just get it.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
^Well. If you have a higher budget theres no reason not to try out other stompboxes... but for the price you pay, its an excellent overdrive.

The cochrane tim/timmy, hermida zendrive, jetter gain stage, and lovepedal eternity are all fantastic choices.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
2 Fender Blues Juniors
i won't get the jetter gain stage, just doesn't sound good to me (from the clips)

i'd try : cochrane tim/timmy (very reasonably priced if you get it from him)
zvex BoR
fulltone fulldrive
zendrive
hotcake(s)
butler/chandler tube driver

buy yeah a budget would be helpful
Quote by s.r.v.

i'd try : cochrane tim/timmy (very reasonably priced if you get it from him)
zvex BoR
fulltone fulldrive
zendrive
hotcake(s)
butler/chandler tube driver

buy yeah a budget would be helpful
Yeah, but how long is the waiting list for those? And the Tube Drivers are $300 + shipping...ouch!

Quote by s.r.v.
tbh i don't think it would sound that great with single coils.
Sounds fine with my Strat
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
last i heard it was a few months? i might be wrong. i'm actually considering getting one later, to support him and see what the hype is about sure, i could build it but i'd like one too
I love my ocd with single coils. I was playing my tele through my friends old bassman and it was amazing. unless you are willing to spend a lot more on a od, the ocd is well worth it.