Page 1 of 3
Not bad, one of the easier tower defense games I've played. Thanks for sharing.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
It's no problem
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Actually I hate you, its 3:55am and I have a 9am maths lecture lol
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Axeman99
Actually I hate you, its 3:55am and I have a 9am maths lecture lol

Lmao. Don't worry, I've stayed up til gone 6am playing it and spent two weeks of college playing it.....

it's addictive!
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
I LOVE these kinds of games and it's rare to find new, good ones.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
nice!
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by Axeman99
This one is awesome as well, unfortunately not free but I got stupidly addicted to the demo:

http://www.master-of-defense.com/

That one looks good! Will try it out
haha
theres about 6 more levels to complete as well :P

i can't beat level 4
4,072,884 was my score 50/50 levels complete.. who can beat it?
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
damn, i got to lvl 49 and got screwed by the yellow guys. what technique did you use? i had a ton of stuff, but i was buying a bunch of crappy green things and stuff near the end because i needed an extra kick to fill a blank area, but i didn't have money to buy good things. after that i didn't wanna sell them and lose 75 percent of my money so i was pissed, and i sold everything but my blue things to just start over with good weapons. i then had all heat seeking missile launchers and slow things for the last like 7 levels, and i didn't think it'd work, but it did. until the yellows.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
damn, i got to lvl 49 and got screwed by the yellow guys. what technique did you use? i had a ton of stuff, but i was buying a bunch of crappy green things and stuff near the end because i needed an extra kick to fill a blank area, but i didn't have money to buy good things. after that i didn't wanna sell them and lose 75 percent of my money so i was pissed, and i sold everything but my blue things to just start over with good weapons. i then had all heat seeking missile launchers and slow things for the last like 7 levels, and i didn't think it'd work, but it did. until the yellows.

I use the red ones at the start then upgrade them. Afterwards i buy smoe blue ones which slow them down then save up for the rockets. Place abuot 3 or 4 red rockets upgrading them when you can and place as many slowey things down as you can. Then sell the red one from the start and any other ones like it. I have slowey thingies and rockets when i try. Level 4 is hard though... can't beat level 50
Last edited by sum41kid123 at Feb 11, 2008,
This is fun =D

Any recommendations on what not and what to buy?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
This is fun =D

Any recommendations on what not and what to buy?

Buy the red one at the start and upgrade. NO greens!! theyre useless. Upgrade the red tower to ten. Buy the level one blue and buy loads and place them at the edge to slow them down. When you can.. save for rockets!! and upgrade them... and you should win XD
Quote by sum41kid123
Buy the red one at the start and upgrade. NO greens!! theyre useless. Upgrade the red tower to ten. Buy the level one blue and buy loads and place them at the edge to slow them down. When you can.. save for rockets!! and upgrade them... and you should win XD

I have three greens though D:
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I have three greens though D:

They're ok at the start.. but so are the reds. The reds are far stonger and wont waste your money buying them to last only a few round before they're useless.
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Love tower defense games, brilliant.

Thanks!

+1
Quote by xtremeloozer
god ihate school site blockers

find a proxy XD
I will have to try this when I get home. It is blocked here at work.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Could try using a proxy if you are able to
I hate whoever posted this. I just spent 5 hours straight playing and it seems like I have been home for about 30 minutes.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I'm sorry
lmao
Quote by R0CKER1220
Well I was going to go to sleep. . .

Lmao... im so sorry

if you come find me, ill give you a cookie
Managed to do the first 3 levels and reach level 50 on level 4... but then i get raped
I can only manage up to level 50 on the 4th level then it gets me
yup does have addicting potential I confirm it =p
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Page 1 of 3