From seeing the pit almost every day, I've noticed a time-honored and hilarious tradition of the pit, the funny first post. What is the funniest first post you've read? I remember like a week ago there was another one of the "OMG I Iz TeH SAd, I hAtE MY Momz" thread that was like 500 words, and the first response was "grow up?". Then of course there was the first time I saw the bacard facepalm. What about you?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I can imagine how many people are currently racing to get the first post here, which will ultimately have this simple message: you fail.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
This is. Fag.

Edit: ****
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I saw some thread earlier today (can't remember exactly what it was about), but it involved some girl complaining about some situation. The first response was, "Why aren't you in the kitchen?"

I laughed.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Way to put a humongous amount of pressure on the first person to reply to this thread...

EDIT: Win.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by metal4life592
I saw some thread earlier today (can't remember exactly what it was about), but it involved some girl complaining about some situation. The first response was, "Why aren't you in the kitchen?"

I laughed.

I think that's the "talking to men about music" thread.
Quote by Masamune
I think that's the "talking to men about music" thread.

*checks*

Yeah, that was it.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Riddler
This is. Fag.

Edit: ****

Nomination for most self-ownage in a SECOND post lol.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by shredmeiser101
From seeing the pit almost every day, I've noticed a time-honored and hilarious tradition of the pit, the funny first post. What is the funniest first post you've read? I remember like a week ago there was another one of the "OMG I Iz TeH SAd, I hAtE MY Momz" thread that was like 500 words, and the first response was "grow up?". Then of course there was the first time I saw the bacard facepalm. What about you?

Did someone combine these two or something?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever

Did someone combine these two or something?

It's times like this I wish I had Photoshop, or at least mastery of Microsoft Paint.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by restless_thrash
it was a funny one. some girl wanted to get into a dance without paying. She asked for help. The rest is in my sig.

I laughed my nuts off. Ive never heard such a good rpg contrast.

Meh, crouching down and just stealing the key would be way easier, and more fun.
Quote by Riddler
It's times like this I wish I had Photoshop, or at least mastery of Microsoft Paint.

Gimmie a minute
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!

I know it's sh*t, but it had to be done
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever

I know it's sh*t, but it had to be done

+1337
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by metal4life592

I laughed.

That was a good one to be honest.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
haha, im sure its not really the best, but there was one where some dude asked if someone had called some number before and the first reply was No... followed by +8 pages of No...s

Meh not that good now that i think about it but i loled.
This was at another forum:

(Paraphrased)

TS: "Oh man, yesterday was so intense. My parents came home and after dinner they saw a used condom in the trash can in the kitchen. When they saw it, they went straight to my sister's room and they had the hugest argument ever. It was so much fun to see their huge fight"

First reply: "You weren't upset that your parents never even suspected the condom could be yours?"
^

so that one where 99.9% of the posts were "no..."

that was epic
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by cubs
haha, im sure its not really the best, but there was one where some dude asked if someone had called some number before and the first reply was No... followed by +8 pages of No...s

Meh not that good now that i think about it but i loled.

lol, I know what you're talking about, that was so funny! It was one of those things where you had to be there, but to just see like 150 replies all just saying "no" was so funny!
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!