I want to expand my music collection. going to my friends doesnt help cause their taste in music is lame. id like to find a band comparable to maiden. (which i know will be hard)
Judas Priest is sorta similar, most power metal bands are influenced by Maiden. Other bands could be Iced Earth, Children of Bodom, Blind Guardian. Check the metal thread and look at power metal.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
i guess i shouldve stated this earlier. i like bands that have actual singers. not people who just growl lyrics
'saxon', some early 'fates warning' (members of which formed dream theater), for decent singing quality Dave Coverdale (whitesnake/deep purple) has an excellent voice
Riot
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by Psychopathology
Iced Earth, one of the best singers of all time imo.

Ripper or Barlow?
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
you mean New Wave of British Heavy Metal?
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
Metal forum > recommendation thread or Maiden thread.

Or www.pandora.com if you're unlucky enough to be American
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...