I was wondering if you guys having any ancient or modern rock techniques that can help me on my path to becoming a Rock Warrior. Things like playing Blinded Folded, Practicing Guitar Hero, Overhand and a few of the supplemental things I do to work towards becoming a rock warrior. I have a lot more, and many to master but I was wondering what kind of tricks you guys like to shred on.
None of those things will help.

Learn theory and play scales and stuff all day.
have you tried not sucking
The worst affliction, however, is probably AADD - adult attention deficit disorder. It's a more verbose way of saying "I'm a dumbass."

...it was like Rambo sent them all Christmas cards, but instead of cards it was murder
become an ambidextrous guitar player, so you can play left handed and right handed style because its seriously cool when people just flip the guitar upside down and still play just as well.

Or, while playing fret with the picking hand and pick with the fretting hand. looks cool.

Do triple backwards guitar throws.
get some emg's and scream into the pickups or play with a pick super glued to ur penis
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Try actually playing a guitar in the correct manner.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
When I entered this thread I was thinking it was gonna be about some zombie-samurai covered in mouldy rocks causing havok in the southern shores of China. You suck TS.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Practice with cinder blocks tied to your hands.

Yes I stole that from an episode of Metalocalypse.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.