Wow dude.
I happen to be listening to Ghost Reveries right now.
Pretty much any songs from there last 4 - 5 albums.
That's my opinion of course.
"Windowpane" is really good, basically id say anything from the damnation album really, i really like that album. It lacks the whole "death metal" feel but nonetheless its a top album. Other than that id also reccomend The Moor from the Still Life album
The Moor
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
You cant go wrong listening to the entire Ghost Reverie, Damnation and Blackwater Park Albums.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
I peed while riding down a little slope in a trolley.

Because I'm so hardcore.

Quote by J Lock
No.
Wrong.
Yes, your opinion is wrong.

J Lock Likes The C***
Deliverance is their best song.
Real eyes realise real lies.
****in all of them!

Top ones (not including acoustic tracks/Damnation album): Bleak, Blackwater Park, Deliverance, Master's Apprentices, Reverie/Harlequin Forest, The Grand Conjuration, Black Rose Immortal, April Ethereal, Demon of the Fall, The Moor and Serenity Painted Death.
Quote by mrguitarman
"that's Not The Right Thread" What A ****in Loser

Oh noes! Did I just get insulted over the internet?
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Pretty much all Opeth songs.
I suggest the albums Blackwater Park and Ghost Reveries.

Also, the Metal Forum has an Only Opeth thread, which would benefit your request far beyond the Pits capability.
Spiral Out
Bleak, Blackwater Park, Ghost of Perdition, Deliverance are great heavy ones... To bid you Farewell and Face of Melinda are good mellow ones (for most parts).
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
ghost of perdition
when
blackwater park
maybe windowpane
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Probably, "Milkshake".

That's right, bastards.. It's all stuck in your heads now.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Probably, "Milkshake".

That's right, bastards.. It's all stuck in your heads now.

ARGH NO! YOU DIRTY MOFO