A blog my friend posted

I am among the generation where love is easily tossed around and non-existent. Men have become scoreboards of how many women they've been with and women have become savages ready to tear somebody's guts out if something offends them. This is what so-called love is doing to people. Confusion is running rapid and both sexes have become fickle about "the one". Rejection stings and i know why. Girls seek for pricks, not men. Drama is pleasure and abuse is passion. Nice guys finish last is a fact. Tried and true. Beautiful women dont want a guy that will be there to care for them, but a guy that will posess them and intimidate anyone or anything. I am a loser for believing in falling in love and I'm pretty much done with it. So no longer I'll be the type to repost mushy bulletins so i could possibly touch a girl's heart, because IT WONT HAPPEN!!!Nobody has the time to reply to those gay quizzes and surveys like "would you kiss me?" or "would we hang out?" So STOP TRYING!! This modern age society has devolved into the primal state and there's nothing we can do about it. Happy Valentines Day.

comments?

I find it depressing
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Well... he does have a point. All those other nice guys like me do finish last.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Aqua! you're back

Quote by The Madcap

I think he over-generalized.

haha i've seen that before

tupos.
Well he's exaggerating, but part of it is true I guess. Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, if that's the exact quote.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
</angst>
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Hmm, even though it's depressing it does have some points. I don't believe in the "there's nothing we can do about it" part though.
Quote by The Madcap

Same, but I still agree with him somewhat
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Yea, I've been back for a few days.

spamming my own thread.. lol..but were you banned (again 2x)

I respect what he's saying because he's a great friend but I'm going to convince him otherwise
Quote by TDKshorty

I was entered into the user elimination thread and lost.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I was entered into the user elimination thread and lost.

you mean won? lol
yea good point really good point, i told my gf i loved her after 4 months she said it back its perfect. but there is an absence of chivalry in todays society buy i do it ne ways cause she gets all exited when i open doors and pull out chairs
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by TDKshorty

I respect what he's saying because he's a great friend but I'm going to convince him otherwise

But it's true, lol.
Why would you try to convince him of a lie? Pretty much everything he said up there is true 95% of the time, and he'll convince himself that it isn't and there's "hope" sooner or later, anyway.
We all know the lie, but we can't help but play in to it anyway. It's just how life is.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
yeah i find most of it true

But im sure as hell not going to be the one gay enough to post it.
Quote by NorfIrIon
But it's true, lol.
Why would you try to convince him of a lie? Pretty much everything he said up there is true 95% of the time, and he'll convince himself that it isn't and there's "hope" sooner or later, anyway.
We all know the lie, but we can't help but play in to it anyway. It's just how life is.

I'm trying to convince him to not have such a bad outlook of it. Life comes from destruction; even a bad thing can make good

I don't want him to feel sad over something so stupid
Tru7h... b.netizens would understand that..
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I still have no idea why I read that whole thing.

same here
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
He's missing the point.

Tell him to stop whining and start being an asshole, and maybe he'll get the girl.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Quote by The Madcap

The Madcap laughs.

>_>

Lame "jokes" aside, I agree with The Madcap.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
I agree with him in every way... in fact, he sounds just like me. Sound like a cool guy.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars