Well, I just came across this video, and, first off, I was stunned, because I haven't thought about this show in FOREVER. I immeadietly recognized it from the song, but I still couldn't believe it. I even remember the particular cartoon it shows. It's crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyIvBKkv7w0

Well, I started watching the cartoon that followed, and I heard the dog talk, and it was EXTREMELY familiar.

So, I went back to the beginning of the video, and what do you know? SETH MACFARLANE made it.

First it was the Ace Ventura cartoon, now it's this? I never knew MacFarlane owned so much of my childhood.

EDIT: Not to mention the "Peter" voice is present.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
A side note, upon further research (AKA reading the info on the Youtube page), these shorts were actually Seth's ideas he set up FOR Family Guy. The one I posted was the last one he made before making his Family Guy pilot.

Pretty cool.

Saxo-Walrus

holy hell.......
i think ive seen part of another one....damn i was probaly 5 when this show was on....
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
I remember this! This cartoon has one of the greatest cartoon moments ever in it! With the scottish guy, I remember it and I haven't even watched that part yet, but I know it's coming! Thanks for sharing this!

Edit: Mickey, the Xenophobic Scotsman! AH, PEOPLE!! Hahahaha!
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Last edited by Spoony_Bard at Feb 11, 2008,
The part with the giant fork in the road... thats the picture I always think of when someone mentions a fork in the road! man, all these years I gave cow and chicken the credit
Holy Cheese!!

While watching that, I remembered every bit of it from my childhood. It's been so long.

I love you.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.

Why thank you. I'm glad I could bring such joy.

Saxo-Walrus