Just saw that movie last night for the first time. Absolutely hilarious. I think that's mark wahlberg's best role ever. It's so ridiculous and mind blowing too. I'm planning on buying it tomorrow and watching it again to try and get a greater grasp on it. As funny as it is it really makes you think. Definately one I reccommend. Anyone else have any thoughts on it?
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Ron Paul is better.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Ron Paul is better.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by synpet713192
That movie sucked. A lot.

+1

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I didn't say Mark was the best. I said that was HIS best role imo. I'm guessing the people who think this movie sucked are also the people that die laughing at hot rod and superbad or some will ferrel movie.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

Quote by CowboyUp
I've never heard of it

I hadn't either, my friend just randomly said "dude this is one of my favorite movies ever, check it out."

And I agree it is trippy as hell, watching this movie on drugs would be absolutely insane.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

Hilarious. Marky Mark is amazing in that movie. I've gotta say, I didn't care for it when it came out - but I watched it a few weeks ago and was blown away. Just brilliant.
i wanted to see it when it came out, didn't, forgot about it, and was reminded of it when i saw it lying around in a friend's room. i think i am going to borrow it and watch it sometime this week.