Ok, so today was the longest/ worst day of my life. I woke up at about 3 am, with the most intense fever I have ever had. I was very dizzy, and my eye sight was terrible. I had trouble getting back to sleep. I took some excedrin and went back to bed. I woke up at about 10 shivering profusely. So basically through out the whole day, I felt like this. I thought I might have gotten meningitis or appendicitis. My fever didn't spike much anymore, and I just started to regain my energy. My sides still hurt a little and I'm still sweating. I must have lost like 3 pounds in the past 24 hours. Any potential cause? I have been working out a lot lately, and cut back on my eating btw....I figured this might have been a factor.
Yeah the flu's are nasty this time of year. Usually only some people get them, but everyone has one, whether it's just a stuffy nose or what you just described. I'd say go see a doctor, since none of us are one.
I actually feel much better now, so I think I'll be over with it in the next 10-12 hours, I will go see a doctor tomorrow if I still feel as bad.
I think that this might be a sign of the dis-GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR.
don't be a douche. TS, i think its just a flu, its been particularly nasty this time. a few of my friends have had it.
Quote by solitaryshell90
I actually feel much better now, so I think I'll be over with it in the next 10-12 hours, I will go see a doctor tomorrow if I still feel as bad.

That's good.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
Well I don't think that's the cause... but generally working out more and eating less is not that much of a healthy combination (unless you were eating abnormally much before). You need the energy.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
smoke sum pot you'll feel better
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
I think I had to be a douche. If I was "practically dying," I think the best option would be a Doctor as opposed to telling us.
Quote by Shayne777
smoke sum pot you'll feel better
i bet he would mr.777

Anyone else see the irony?
why is the pit turning into a blogspot?

I hope at least one of these "I feel sick" people have died since they go to the pit before the doctor's. if I had a medical degree I would be making little children cry by stabbing them with needles all day.. not posting on UG.
wait a minute.. yeah I'd still post on UG.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
the **** is irony
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Yup, you have the aids.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I figured it was just one of those one day things, sorry for pissing some of you off. I'm gonna go to bed now, so hopefully I will feel better in the morning.
Quote by fob12
i bet he would mr.777

Anyone else see the irony?

i do.

Quote by Shayne777
the **** is irony

yupp you have the hauntiviris...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I had appendicitis this weekend. I was actually dying.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by fretsonfire74
i do.

Also, he has 777, which implies he's a Christian of some sort, but then he suggests to the guy to smoke some pot.