The pit would have nothing to talk about.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
If everyone caaaaaaaaaared and nobody lied, if everyone loved and nobody died. If everyone shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay............. when no body died. I'm singin' a-amen I, Amen I, I'm alive.
today i did two chicks at once in a dumpster outside my apartment in new york and i found $3000 dollars while i did it.

the society we live in today is great.
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
+1 to Jack off Jill. it would be boring in the Pit without lying
No. A world without big lies, but still white lies, yes. White lies keep people happy. If there were no white lies, alot more people would be offended and angry.
Sounds like a great idea. Let's start now!

This thread sucks.
<Han> I love Hitler
If people didnt lie so much, there wouldnt be as much conflict, and there wouldnt be as much killing. Then the population would spiral out of control, and wed all starve to death, or be sytematically killed for the survival of the world. i would call it, the "lolocaust"
lying is fun. I'd miss it greatly.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by captainjackass
If people didnt lie so much, there wouldnt be as much conflict, and there wouldnt be as much killing. Then the population would spiral out of control, and wed all starve to death, or be sytematically killed for the survival of the world. i would call it, the "lolocaust"

i disagree, i think that lying would reduce conflict. lies to keep people happy are good.
no because lying is a view of opinion. Say someone is lying that you are better than the other. That means there is competition between the two people because one accuses the other of lying that he is the best. He does not believe that the person is better. This creates competition and makes the society not conform to one ideal. If we said no one is lying then everyone must agree to one ideal. Thus conforming to conformity and that is no good.
like a chicken on a junebug.- coach teasdale

if you dont want to play basketball go to underwater basket weaving. coach teasdale

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
-- Douglas Adams
Quote by strat335
+1 to Jack off Jill. it would be boring in the Pit without lying

Are you lying now?

I see what you did there.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by youngandplayin
no because lying is a view of opinion. Say someone is lying that you are better than the other. That means there is competition between the two people because one accuses the other of lying that he is the best. He does not believe that the person is better. This creates competition and makes the society not conform to one ideal. If we said no one is lying then everyone must agree to one ideal. Thus conforming to conformity and that is no good.

That's stupid.
People would be far more insulted when they ask for the opinions of others.

Like when your grandmother comes home with her hair dyed green, you lie to her and you tell her it's lovely? You wouldn't be doing that anymore. Could YOU tell your dear old gran that her hair looks like Kermit the Frog's arse?
Quote by Minkaro
People would be far more insulted when they ask for the opinions of others.

Like when your grandmother comes home with her hair dyed green, you lie to her and you tell her it's lovely? You wouldn't be doing that anymore. Could YOU tell your dear old gran that her hair looks like Kermit the Frog's arse?
I'd tell her it looks awesome because grannys and green hair is made of win. Truth is always the way to go, because in odds of a messy situation of a lie, and one of the truth, the truth is less messy and gives you more respect.
Quote by fob12
If everyone caaaaaaaaaared and nobody lied, if everyone loved and nobody died. If everyone shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay............. when no body died. I'm singin' a-amen I, Amen I, I'm alive.

Let the Britney Spears of rock do the talking hey.

A lie free society would not be a good place to live. There are things we do not need to know. We don't need to know who dislikes us, we don't need to know who loves us. We don't need to know what the government is really up to and we don't need to know if that used car is a bomb or not.

All these things are what make life interesting. If we didn't have them, we'd be bored. Simple as that
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by Chadicus
Let the Britney Spears of rock do the talking hey.

A lie free society would not be a good place to live. There are things we do not need to know. We don't need to know who dislikes us, we don't need to know who loves us. We don't need to know what the government is really up to and we don't need to know if that used car is a bomb or not.

All these things are what make life interesting. If we didn't have them, we'd be bored. Simple as that

The heck? I would prefer that over befriending someone whom I thought was my friend, but really didn't like me and just hung out with me for my other friend. (Hypothetically) Truth wins.
A lot of people wouldn't understand

the more truth we tell, the more we can improve things, and the better life would be.

However, most people are lazy, and they'd rather hear about things being peachy than they would about things needing improvement.

In theory, a truthfull society would be ideal, but people just couldn't handle it now that we've ****ed everything up so much already.
Quote by stringmagician

the more truth we tell, the more we can improve things, and the better life would be.

However, most people are lazy, and they'd rather hear about things being peachy than they would about things needing improvement.

In theory, a truthfull society would be ideal, but people just couldn't handle it now that we've ****ed everything up so much already.
It's not too late to start, but who's going to be real about it and who's not?
Quote by jolson27
Would a lie-free society > the society we live in today?

Yes honey, I'll still respect you in the morning.

No baby, I won't tell my friends what you and I do tonight.

No way, those jeans don't make your butt look big. Your butt is just right.

You want to live in a lie-free world?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Yes honey, I'll still respect you in the morning.

No baby, I won't tell my friends what you and I do tonight.

No way, those jeans don't make your butt look big. Your butt is just right.

You want to live in a lie-free world?

This one is easily gotten around. It's their ass that makes their ass look big.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by stringmagician

spoken like a true rosellian..

COUGH

<_<
Don't even bring up lie-free on the internet.

Nothing is 100% truthful in the media unless Connie Chung publicly announces she has a mangina.

In the event that does happen, all will be right with the world.
"Run for the hills, the south's gonna take you"

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
This sounds like one of those myspace bullitens that say
"IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS IN 2 SECONDS A HANDCAPPED ZOMBIE IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A ZUCCHINI"
I believe it would work if it was lie free from the start, because then people like politicians and whatever wouldn't be able to tell us anything other than the truth. The people saying well it would offend more people, not really I mean in a lie free society you wouldn't ask unless you want the honest to god truth. It wouldn't work if it happened suddenly. Like all the sudden Bush comes out to say (I don't believe this, this is just an example) "Well, I decided to invade Iraq and kill all your friends and family because well quite frankly I wanted to make my dad proud."
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by JustOneJacob
Don't even bring up lie-free on the internet.

Nothing is 100% truthful in the media unless Connie Chung publicly announces she has a mangina.

In the event that does happen, all will be right with the world.

I believe it is Peter Petrelli off of Heroes I don't know the actors name though but just look up Peter Petrelli I think its Milo something but could be wrong.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
I believe it is Peter Petrelli off of Heroes I don't know the actors name though but just look up Peter Petrelli I think its Milo something but could be wrong.

It's Milo Ventimiglia.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by tayroar

I think you're correct, but you quoted the wrong person

Doesn't he kinda look like Chris Carabba?

Magicedit:
Joe, I think you and I are the only well spoken people in all of Roselle
I wouldn't exist in a lie free society. I'm the closest thing to a real world George Costanza, except I have hair.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA