Last night was the first time seeing one of my best friend's band, Ambush, Operator! and one of his friends (he's kinda my buddy too) decided to jump on my back. I was like "Ok, whatever." until he put me in a choke hold and then i started to panic. I moved around a bunch but his weight was moving me backward and i couldn't do ****.

So i blacked out.

I dreamed some crazy sh1t, my friends. I woke up like in the movies and stuff, where your vision and sense slowly return. I was only out for like under half a minute but i felt like i had been dreaming for a half hour lol.

My friends **** a brick and thought i had died until i got up lol. My tongue was hanging out and everything.

Anyone got any "knocked out" stories?
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
OWNED! Hahah. I would have been mad as hell if someone blacked me out. TUCK YOUR CHIN! TUCK YOUR CHIN!

You got owned buddy.

I have never passed out, but it's on my to-do list.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
it's ****ed. i dreamed all sorts of colors and weird situations with people in my life. it was like mother****1n Alice in Wonderland lol.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
well, never passed out at a show, but this one time my buddy passed out when we were at a pool/billiards bar. He kept saying "dag-yo" the entire night and was pissing everyone off, finally he just passed out.

Our only explaination......"DAG-YO" was spoken too much
one time I was in video production learning three-point lighting and out of nowhere I just passed out and basically took the brunt of the fall with my mouth. Split my bottom lip in two. Had to go to a neurologist a bunch of times to see what caused me to pass out. Never did figure it out. The bitch of it is that i still don't know where to put that third light.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
No, never got knocked out. Though I did go blind and almost faint from dehydration.
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
it's ****ed. i dreamed all sorts of colors and weird situations with people in my life. it was like mother****1n Alice in Wonderland lol.

dude, i'm pretty sure you experienced the first stages of asphyxiation
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by stringmagician
At least you weren't spin kicked in the face

this short ass kid tried to do that to me at an Unearth show. Twice. I'm 6'4" so the twink couldn't quite kick me. It was amusing.

But then decided he wanted a fight and I just punched him in the chest and watched hilarity ensue as he fell on his ass. lulz hardcore kids .
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
no stories, i never been knocked out
but on the subject of getting out of a choke hold,
i have an asshole friend, never mind, i hate that kid, he's not my friend anymore for a million reasons, but he's put me in a choke hold a few times. don't panic. just calmly punch the f$#ker in the face, it'll get him off.
lol
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
I've heard operator before... I don't remember if they were good or not, but I saw three bands open for A7X and one was good and two sucked... I think Operator was bad if I remember right...
i honestly didn't think he was choke holding me, just trying not to fall off my shoulders or something. then, i was runnin outta air and i took one look at my other buddy before my eyes rolled back and then the kid was STILL standing there with my limp body in his arms...he then dropped me and i hit my head on the ground.

sounds like it hurt worse than it did lol.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
I was working out once and I think I may have been close to passing out from heat exhaustion. Everything was just spinning around me and it was hard to breathe. It kinda freaked me out, but after a few minutes things seem to get back to normal after some water and resting.

Not exactly getting knocked out/passing out, but close. :P
Quote by eds1275
I've heard operator before... I don't remember if they were good or not, but I saw three bands open for A7X and one was good and two sucked... I think Operator was bad if I remember right...

They've got awesome energy, but half of them look scene as hell and the singing doesn't always fit the riffs. they're like norma jean's singer when they should be more like Emmure's singer.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Quote by danielrobbyshor
dude, i'm pretty sure you experienced the first stages of asphyxiation

WOW really?!?! I'm gonna check up on that.

This is gonna sound really unintelligent but: fuckin COOL! lolz.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Damn man, 1st thing i would have done afte I woke up woulda been to make sure that piece of sh!t went out too, with a broken nose on top of it.....

That's jacked... some guy you don't even know that well choked you out...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
i've known the kid since high school but he's real good friends with the kid in A,O!, billy (my friend). Besides that, he's really jacked for his frame size and he apologized tons anyway.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
pics or it didnt happen
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Just watch The Princess Bride. Andre the Giant fights off someone who is on his back and loses. Still a cool scene.
Quote by Crimson Ghost
pics or it didnt happen

I KNEW there'd be that guy to say it, eventually lol.

Ur gonna hafta trust me on this one, cause the place was mad dark and no one had cameras ready. the whole ordeal took no more than a minute, keep in mind.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
I KNEW there'd be that guy to say it, eventually lol.

Ur gonna hafta trust me on this one, cause the place was mad dark and no one had cameras ready. the whole ordeal took no more than a minute, keep in mind.

haha, i believe you, just wanted to do it before anybody else.
but yea, once i was sitting in my room and i got up to stretch out and i felt really good but really weird
next thing i know, im opening my eyes and my mom is freaking out telling me i fainted or blacked out or whatever and i was an inch away from hitting my head on a metal chest in my room
pretty crazy stuff
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
isn't almost dying a barrel of fun? lol. anyone else got stories?
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus

i thought it was funny, anyway.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
i was riding my back once and my foot slipped of the pedal and lodged in the front spokes, which of course flung me about ten feet forward through the air. wailed the side of my head and rolled over to the side of the road and closed my eyes. woke up and all the clouds were gone and sun was a bit lower. i figure i was out about 10-20 minutes. so i picked up my bike and slowly limped back to my house. i was still to woozy to ride it even. haha
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
i've played contact sports for 7 years, and not being knocked out yet. I've gone most of my sporting career with no major injuries other than a broken arm. But just last year, i had about 5 or 6 concussions, it got to the stage where it was normal to pop a couple of pain killers after a game and do things to avoid falling asleep.
i wiped out on my bike once like that, suminorudder. except i didn't black out, just whacked my chin on the ground. everything looked really effing bright like a flash nade had gone off and i walked home feeling like my jaw was crooked lol.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus
I got knocked out at school. We were playing bullrush, on the grass, but there is a little concrete slab for a cricket pitch. I got my friend, he swung me off, I lost my balance, and smacked my head on the concrete. I was out for about 5 minutes, when I woke up, I knew where I was, but I thought it was a dream, because I had just woke up and somehow was at school.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
I knew where I was, but I thought it was a dream, because I had just woke up and somehow was at school.

It woulda been funny if you punched a buddy in the face and told him you banged his sister or something cause you thought it was a meaningless dream lol.
Quote by Briyan_15

Quote by omegasus