What would the name of this chord be? I came up with it in a progression, and it's eating me up that I don't know the name of it!

e-0-
B-0-
G-2-
D-3-
A-5-
E---
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
I would go with a Dm6add9

At least, Guitar Pro tells me to.
Strat / SH-201 -> DOD Mixer -> ZVex Mastotron -> Fulltone Clyde -> BYOC OD II -> Ibanez FLL -> VS Chorus -> DOD FX 96 -> Boss DD-6 -> MXR 10-Band EQ -> Boss RC-2 -> Stereo Mixer -> Alesis PicoVerb -> Peavey Delta Blues 210/Yamaha Fifty112
Quote by seedmole
I would go with a Dm6add9

At least, Guitar Pro tells me to.

I believe this is correct.
Thanks a lot
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Well the notes you have are D,F,A which make it D maj then a B to make it D6, Then a E which would make it D6add9. I dont know how guitar pro got it as a minor 6, because theres no flattend third.
Quote by bass wizard
Well the notes you have are D,F,A which make it D maj then a B to make it D6, Then a E which would make it D6add9. I dont know how guitar pro got it as a minor 6, because theres no flattend third.

D F# A B E = D6add9

D F A B E = Dmadd9

F would be the flattened third in this chord.