There's a 3 way switch on the back of my Peavey bass amp. It says GND at the top and the choices are +, 0 and -. It looks like:

GND

+
{top position}

{middle pos.} 0

{bottom pos.}
-

What does this do? I accidentally switched it from whatever it was on (while it was unplugged).

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
It sounds like maybe if you are getting ground interferences, if its from the positive you put the ground to +... (if its from negative, put it on -)? haha, thats just my guess with just some simple logic behind it, i'd wait for a good answer though lol
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
That is the ground switch. Peavey has this great option that if the electrical wiring in your house, venue etc is less than ideal (i.e. not grounded) and you get hum you can switch the toggle switch appropriately. GND stands for "ground". Just put it back to the neutral center 0 position, no harm done.

The house where I grew up had extremely old wiring and grounding hum was an issue. I loved the fact that my Peavey amp had this option and it saved my sound and my amp.
Okay, that's really cool. Thanks a whole lot!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.