A good tip when it comes to wireless systems: The more you spend the better.

NOTICE: This does NOT apply to most anything in the music gear world. But in this case it does.

Thatd be something you should ask your local music shop man.
+1 ^. If that's your price range though, I hear alot of good things about the AKG Guitar Bug. The transmitter plugs right into the guitar...no cable at all so if you're flashy you could move around even more. I'm going to try one as soon as I pay off my amp.
Quote by fretboarddragon
+1 ^. If that's your price range though, I hear alot of good things about the AKG Guitar Bug. The transmitter plugs right into the guitar...no cable at all so if you're flashy you could move around even more. I'm going to try one as soon as I pay off my amp.

I've heard that the guitar bug systems break really easily.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by weemansyndrome
I've heard that the guitar bug systems break really easily.

+1000000
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Personally, I've found wireless systems to be a complete waste of time. I've never found myself in a situation where I needed to go 50 feet away from my amp. I understand that people use them to prevent tangling as well but I find that all the extra crap you have to set up (the receiver, the cables for the receiver, the power supply, etc.) negates tangling of a good old-fashioned cable. You'll never have to change a cable's batteries and when a cable craps out, its only about $15 to get a new one. You won't have to replace cables if you take care of them and in the end you'll save money. Anyway that's just my opinion.
If everyone liked what I did, I probably wouldn't be playing anything of depth.

—Joshua Redman
Quote by RhoadsSRV8290
Personally, I've found wireless systems to be a complete waste of time. I've never found myself in a situation where I needed to go 50 feet away from my amp. I understand that people use them to prevent tangling as well but I find that all the extra crap you have to set up (the receiver, the cables for the receiver, the power supply, etc.) negates tangling of a good old-fashioned cable. You'll never have to change a cable's batteries and when a cable craps out, its only about $15 to get a new one. You won't have to replace cables if you take care of them and in the end you'll save money. Anyway that's just my opinion.

However, you can't trip over a wireless system that's not in your way and faceplant the stage, leading to one of the worst performance experiences you could have...

...or the best, who knows.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
It'll make for a bad experience in the moment, but a great story later.
If everyone liked what I did, I probably wouldn't be playing anything of depth.

—Joshua Redman
Quote by RhoadsSRV8290

^ totally agree