Ok, I'm pretty I'm gona get some real ass replies from this one.

Why the **** do certain people think Bullet For My Valentine sound like Trivium? Bullet For My Valentine has alot brighter sound, and to me more of their stuff is a whole lot better than Trivium's. Don't get me wrong I really like Trivium, just not as much.

Bullet For My Valentine went in the same direction as Trivium, Trying to bring the older metal. The only thing that they really changed was how the vocals are, and they didn't change that by much. Theres still alot of ways that they still sound like themselves.

So why the hell are those certain people trying to crush Bullet?

Are you just trying to be in the crowd of stuck up dumbasses or what?

Why do you watch videos of them and leave **** comments about them?

If you don't like them than don't watch the videos?

I think they went in a good direction with their music. I would really love up if most of this ****ed up world listened to Metal, other than rap which is just bull****.

Still some questions to come.

Are you jealous of their performance?

Are you not someone that can make up your choices, that has to go with what other people say?

Last one.

WHY DO YOU SAY THEY SOUND LIKE ****ING TRIVIUM WHEN YOU KNOW THEY DON'T!!!!!!!!

That is all.

P.S. I'm really ****ing tired so if I repeated something my bad or if I misspelled something my bad, but anyway answer me all that and yea I don't have anything else to say bye bye
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

It's called freewill. You can't force everyone to like what you like.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
hmm, not really sure man, i like both, Trivium more, but dont really see anyway they sound the same, but i've heard a few people say they sound similar, i dont get it either.
I breathe air.
I know that dumbass, but Why would you post ****ed up **** about them if you don't like them. I'm trying to say don't even bother to watch/listen to them if your just going to talk **** about them!~
Jackson JS30RR
B.C Rich Warlock

I think someone needs to calm down a little

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Well their both ****ty bands anyway (and not considered metal)
And people have a right to say they don't like them
Its called an opinion and whether you like it or not, everybody has a right to express their opinion.
You can't tell people not to talk bad about a band.
Thats like telling someone they can't talk good about a band.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Awaken
I think someone needs to calm down a little

Lol yeah, i wanted to tell him to smoke a joint listen to sublime and shut the **** up
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by jthm_guitarist
It's called freewill. You can't force everyone to like what you like.

+1

you like metal. that doesn't mean that everyone else does too. You pretty much countered yourself.
Hahaha, I'm so damn sleepy, I know that I can't make people do what I wan't, wouldn't it be so cool though lol, but know I'm just saying why would you leave a bad comment about them, why would you talk bad about them.

I don't go around and say bands suck if I don't like them I just don't listen to them. I wouldn't up to your face and say " Your a Queir, because you listen to ....." ect.

Even though some of yall told me to shut the **** up, its still so funny to me lol
Jackson JS30RR
B.C Rich Warlock

And I'm not hyped up or anything, I'm sleepy as **** lol, and I'm laughing at each good and bad comment I'm getting.

So I'm pretty chilled out.
Jackson JS30RR
B.C Rich Warlock

Quote by Gibson_Player93
And I'm not hyped up or anything, I'm sleepy as **** lol, and I'm laughing at each good and bad comment I'm getting.

So I'm pretty chilled out.

Lol thats the same excuse my little brother uses
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Gibson_Player93

I think they went in a good direction with their music. I would really love up if most of this ****ed up world listened to Metal, other than rap which is just bull****.

if you don't like it then why bring it up and make a ****ty comment about it?

hypocrite much?

get your head out of your ass and grow up. people have these things called opinions.

They went in a similar direction to another popular metalcore band so it's inevitable that comparisons will be drawn.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Similarties but not the same for sure, Matt Heafy (in the early days) was more harsh with his vocals, where as BFMV was more clean on vocals...

But now Heafy isn't harsh enough (in my opinion) and I don't know about BFMV
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all