Poll: What are you gonna do?
Poll Options
View poll results: What are you gonna do?
Run
11 23%
Take it as it's dished
7 15%
Fight back
17 36%
Keep distance and try to calm him down
12 26%
Voters: 47.
A cop that hated you, pulled you over in some secluded or solitary place for no reason and hit you, intending to beat you up.

What are you gonna do?
"Run for the hills, the south's gonna take you"

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
This sounds like one of those myspace bullitens that say
"IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS IN 2 SECONDS A HANDCAPPED ZOMBIE IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A ZUCCHINI"
Nothing... he has a ****ing gun.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Pray he doesn't ask me to spread my cheeks and lift my sack.

are you black?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
are you black?

No, but I don't think it's comforting to know that I'm about to get cavity searched.
Last edited by InvaderTSN at Feb 11, 2008,
i'd get away from him, but make sure i moved in front of his camera and let him hit me one more time before i ran away. then if he chased me i'd run away from my car and then loop back around to it and get away, or if he didn't chase me i'd hide within sight of my car and see if he left or screwed with my stuff or something.
The best thing to do is to take his badge/car number down and file a report later.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by InvaderTSN
No, but I don't think it's comforting to know that I'm about to get cavity searched.

oh. i thought you were quoting dave chappelle for a second.

This is a tough question really, I'd most likely be unarmed and he'd have at least a gun, a taser and mace. Considering the fact that if he hit me first he'd probably have shut his camera off, or there would be proof anyways. I'd quickly evaluate if I could overpower him fast enough to get his gun first, if not I'd just get back in my car and drive away.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
oh. i thought you were quoting dave chappelle for a second.

Who said I wasn't? Lol.
Take him down as fast as I possibly could, hop back in the car, and fly the fuck out of there
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by SilentDeftone
Take pics/video… so he can't say "Pics or it didn't happen."

-SD

yup
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
I would just yell "Don't taze me bro!"
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
run. to the cop im probably just another black man. either that or kill him myself.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing