no, i'm not gonna ask someone to do some math problems for me, that's stupid.

my math teacher assigned this stupid project where i have to find the volume of an object using calculus. the object shouldn't obviously resemble any simple geometric shape, and in his words, also "cannot be a movie theme." the object also has to be easy to recreate - like a damn art project, we have to make a model of the object.

so an excellent example would be a supermodel - distinct curves that aren't too tiny to be modeled with equations. except (1) my teacher is a straightass, and (2) that might be hard to make pretty.

SUGGESTIONS? joke if you like, but kickass if i pick one of your ideas
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
How about a guitar?
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by dylpikle9
How about a guitar?

:O! I GOT SIGGED!
i did think of guitar, but my group members aren't so cool with it...ridiculous huh
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
How about a grouping of heads missing some teeth?
Quote by Tsucchi
Because nothing is sexier than a man with a mouth full of crayons.

Cool.
A sumo wrestler's full bladder. Or an average person's intestines. Something wild like that. Or yeah a mouth would be cool. Certainly make for some interesting situations if there are women in your group and you need to measure .