so we've got a couple extra rooms in my house so we're renting 'em out and one of the dudes lives in my basement, anyway the other day my mom went down there to shut off the dudes alarm cause he was gone somewhere and it was annoying the **** out of her and she says she saw a bottle full of piss while she was in there and now she wants me to talk to the dude and tell him that's not cool. i am not about to confront someone over piss bombs, how would the all knowing pit handle such a situation....and no rape isn't an option!
Rape isn't an option for you, but it is for him. *cue black guy pic*
Throw the bottle at him while telling him to GTFO. Works every time.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
.....ummm....
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Wait for him in the basement and beat the unholy shit out of him with his own lukewarm bottle of stale piss until it busts all over him and he pukes out of pain and disgust. Then when he's laying in the corner covered in his own piss and vomit tell him to clean his shit up or you'll be back to feed him his own regurgitated dinner.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Wait for him in the basement and beat the unholy shit out of him with his own lukewarm bottle of stale piss until it busts all over him and he pukes out of pain and disgust. Then when he's laying in the corner covered in his own piss and vomit tell him to clean his shit up or you'll be back to feed him his own regurgitated dinner.
You ruined my happy mood.
Quote by fob12
You ruined my happy mood.

Hey, he wanted a solution. I brought it.

...I apologize
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by Sooopo
How does she know it was piss?

hell i dunno, usually hard to confuse piss with anything else though don't you think?
Quote by inhatredofme
hell i dunno, usually hard to confuse piss with anything else though don't you think?

Apple juice, maybe?
Quote by inhatredofme

I'd assume so, but I've seen some apple juice that looks exactly like my piss (most of the time).

and to the "" guy, I wasn't actually joking...even though that does seem quite amusing looking back.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Apple juice, maybe?

First thing that went through my mind.

And besides, what if he was too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom? And how is it your problem?
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
yeah tell your mum you aint her bitch! and then shut the door really hard, then cry and write lyrics
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Your mum is a retard. Not up to you to tell the guy.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Have you ever seen Re-Animator? Maybe it's a bottle of reagent and it just isn't glowing as much as it does in the movies.

In closing, don't let him near house hold pets or cadavers.
Quote by Sooopo
How does she know it was piss?
Maybe she tasted it, and thought:
"I've had this taste in my mouth before." "It does have a little wang to it."

... an e-cookie to whoever gets the movie reference.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Well, I assume that since you don't want to talk to him about it, you hold it against your mother that she wants you to talk to him about it, sooo....
Tell him your mother wants to talk to him about the bottle full of piss in the basement. Problem solved.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Maybe she tasted it, and thought:
"I've had this taste in my mouth before." "It does have a little wang to it."

... an e-cookie to whoever gets the movie reference.

The Hollywood Knights

I havn't seen it in about 10.
she should be thankfull it wasnt in the bed,now that would make a conversation hehe
Maybe it was really late at night and he was afriad to go to the bathroom. The fear of waking everyone up while taking a epic piss was too much.

Least it wasnt ****!
Quote by inhatredofme
so we've got a couple extra rooms in my house so we're renting 'em out and one of the dudes lives in my basement, anyway the other day my mom went down there to shut off the dudes alarm cause he was gone somewhere and it was annoying the **** out of her and she says she saw a bottle full of piss while she was in there and now she wants me to talk to the dude and tell him that's not cool. i am not about to confront someone over piss bombs, how would the all knowing pit handle such a situation....and no rape isn't an option!

give him a notice for a set of rule changes that will take place the following month. and in the set of rules say that there will be a search for forbidden items including bottles filled with urine. any of these items found will result in a fine and a 2nd time will result in eviction.

just put the bottle of urine in the middle, among the list of items. that way its blended in and doesnt look as suspicious as if it was pinpointing that one item. then he wont know that you already know.
Open the bottle, and put it on top of his door.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by chrisb12416

As inappropriate as that picture was, it still made me laugh.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by bloodsugar
The Hollywood Knights

I havn't seen it in about 10.
Woohoo! Here's your e-cookie. I had a real special lady make it just for you.

Quote by rabidguitarist
Open the bottle, and put it on top of his door.
Dude, just ... no.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.