i bought a used ipod from my friends sister
and as i was looking through the notes and i found a bunch of stuff on their that is taking up a bunch of space
does anyone know how to take these off?
Go into my computer and click on the ipod. There should be a notes folder in there somewhere... I've not got my ipod on me so I don't know where exactly... but it's not too hard to find.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Text files don't take up 'a bunch of space', they're like 20-30KB each.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
ok!! Apple has been ignorant when it comes to the freedom of information side of things, almost violating a users rights to freedom of expression.... but lets not get into that as it can get political.. anyways....

The folder you are looking for can be viewed from the windows explorer view. The only thing is, they are hidden as 'Hidden Folders'.

You must, on your end, activate the options to view these folders... If you can't find this when you click on Folders, then Options, just let me know and I can be more specific. Assuming you are using a PC (Piece of Crap).
Quote by Lastin
ok!! Apple has been ignorant when it comes to the freedom of information side of things, almost violating a users rights to freedom of expression.... but lets not get into that as it can get political.. anyways....

The folder you are looking for can be viewed from the windows explorer view. The only thing is, they are hidden as 'Hidden Folders'.

You must, on your end, activate the options to view these folders... If you can't find this when you click on Folders, then Options, just let me know and I can be more specific. Assuming you are using a PC (Piece of Crap).

Wrong. Do some research/read the question before posting.

The notes folder is fully accessible, not in any kind of hidden folder or anything. Simply plug in your iPod, open My Computer, double click the iPod disk icon and open the Notes folder, all her old text files should be in there, ready to delete/modify/whatever.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Lastin

Quote by Lastin
Assuming you are using a PC (Piece of Crap).

Somebody has sand in their vagina...

But yeah, what -February-Star- said.