Page 1 of 3
What have you done while under the influence of booze?

I'll start.

Once I went to a party the day before Australia Day, and at one point I realised that, as it was 2:10am, it was Australia Day, so i started to sing the national anthem, then later me and the host's dad and brother carried the host fully clothed from his bed and threw the host in the pool.

Tony Vs. The Pool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN2zARDKKpk
Throwing watermelons and assorted furniture off 40 story hotel room onto house below at schoolies last year was preety amusing..... Stealing mailbox's..... Burnouts..... Turkey Slappin'.... The usual sorta things i guess....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
I've snor
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Your mom.

EDIT: Also, I've done other things I'm not proud of. Like any other drunk.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Last edited by Arpeggio X at Feb 11, 2008,
Drugs
Theft
Vandalism

I don't drink much anymore
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Fallen over, giggled... erm, I go from tipsy to very very drunk pretty fast so I usually don't remember. Which i hear is bad.
One of my work buddies during New Years celebrations.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NZy3Bzep3kY

As for myself, probably agreeing to get my legs Nad's (Fancy hair removal wax).
problem being - I'm quite a hairy guy and there wasn't much Nads left.
Long story short - I ended up with the fronts of my legs bare but the backs still hairy. It was the hot part of the year and I was walking around high school with half bald legs in shorts.
-Pissed in a shower & sink
-Told a friends parents to f*ck off for no reason
-Randomly thrown brown bread
-Launched fireworks from my hands
-Jumped onto random cars
-Sat in a bathtub and accidentally turned on the taps... I got wet
I played my guitar before drunk. And recorded it!!!!! I was brilliant at the time and I maintain that someone switched the tapes cso whe I listened while sober it was Synphony of Dying Cats.
I spent a whole night threatening to supplex this guy at a party.

I don't really do crazy drunk things. Well, except that time I got naked. No more tequila.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
One of the worst things I did was probably breaking my front door down cause my key wouldn't fit in the lock (like any othe drunks).

I used a brick, put the key inside the door turn and went to bed casually, my mum & dad comes home in horror to see blood all over the glass.

At this point I have no idea what's going on, I'm just toasted drunk.

In the morning, I wake up with my arm all bandaged with my dad asking me to come watch this on T.V. It was our CCTV camera from outside watching me do it.

I was in a state of shock when I see the blood myself on the actual glass.

I was then made to change the glass.

Put I'm still not proud of it.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Only 14, don't drink. But under the influence of gratuitous amounts of RockStar...
On a school trip, I ran around a motel while playing "La Cucaracha" on a midget guitar purchased for $15 from a street vendor in Old Town San Diego earlier that day. Proud to say, 55 complaints from the other people.
The rest of the night was spent watching Metalocalypse and Playhouse Disney.

Pretty hardcore, I know.
i once climbed out of a vehicle traveling about 30 MPH and got on the roof of the vehicle. still don't understand the reason for that one. My favorite involving a vehicle was jumping a railroad crossing and thrashing my friends car. we must have jump that crossing about 10 times. the tranny was shot to hell ,well the whole car was shot to hell actually. my all time favorite was taking a grudge fuch out on this chick i met after a messy breakup. I drank so much vodka that night i couldn't climax, very rough sex we ended up breaking her bed.
Let me see.

Jumped out of a window.
Tried to jump out of a window.
Thought the moon had fallen down, and threw it through someone's window.
Jumped off a trampoline onto a patio.
Ran into closed patio doors.
Ran into a normal door.
Started multiple conga lines.
Punched two friends in the face.
Done things with 'taken' people.
Thought I could do a backflip, and showed everyone.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i crawled into a 16 inch culvert and passed out.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Got carried home by my ex still throwing up all over the streets - Thats probably the worst
Choked on peanuts
Fondeled some guy friends
Some guy friends fondeled me
On NYE I drank so much i was unconcious at 9, I had to be dragged downstairs to count the year off
One time I went for a piss at a party and managed to piss everywhere except for the toilet
Singing I wanna rock to a hotel receptionist....throwing a turnip through someones window, trying to open a bottel of champaign with a hammer,fell asleep face down in my freinds sitting room floor..........the list goes on
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Drugs.
Pissed In the sink.
Swimming at 2am on a really cold nite.
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
Slept in the middle of the road, slept in a ditch, woken up and not knowing where I was (Happened Sunday mornin'), drank some more, slept in the bathtub, dancing, singing and fighting. Good stuff.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Many, many, many stupid things. But all the good times make up for it. Here's a short list off the top of my head:

Punched a mailbox, but hit the sheet metal flag directly and sliced my hand open BAD on top of breaking two knuckles.
Punched numerous people, a couple friends.
Sliced my thumb to the bone trying to remove the safety from a Bic lighter with a k-bar.
Broke my leg jumping off the roof of a house onto a trampoline.
Passed out naked with some random girl in my friend's living room, left a very bad stain on the couch. Needless to say his mom wasn't pleased when she woke up the next morning.
Drove said friend's mom's car through a cornfield, losing the muffler. Different night, if you were wondering.
Kicked in my front-door without thinking about the spare we keep outside.
Had various sexual encounters with unavailable/unknown women.
Got knocked out with a bottle of JD...consequence of one of the aforementioned sexual encounters.
Pissed out my upstairs window after punching the screen out.
Broke a mini-bat over my head just to prove it could be done...left a pretty good gash on my forehead.
Overdosed and nearly died.

Who knows what else I've done that nobody's told me about.

Fortunately nothing crazy like that recently..since the overdose I take it easy.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Last edited by ObsceneGestures at Feb 11, 2008,
Quote by beckyjc

One time I went for a piss at a party and managed to piss everywhere except for the toilet

Quite a feat. considering your female.

Every guy has to admit, when pissed, there piss flys everywhere.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Hopped a chain link fence naked, caught some parts and they started bleeding

I woke up in the middle of the desert in the back of another guys truck with only my cowboy hat and socks(scared me like no other)

****ed a fat chick
I really dont like ska much any more... : /
ive used the searchbar whilst drunk funny times....
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Don't worry there is Roc, there is
I've been sick many a time.

pulled people I shouldn't have.

had sex with people I shouldn't have.

On holiday I dived into the pool at 4am and wouldn't get out, and people didn't want to leave me cus I was so drunk they thought I might drown.

I got "inappropriately touched" by a transgendered individual (but I did NOT touch back).

I messed with some guy wearing a pink panther outfit one time, he threatened to kill me, despite being half my size and build, I laughed and told him to try it, but did feel like a bit of an arsehole.
Here's a tame one...

I was at an Indian restaurant, and decided I wanted the salt and pepper shakers, so I proceeded to empty them all over the floor and stuff them in my bag. I also wanted a knife, fork, spoon, and shot glass, so I took them.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I messed with some guy wearing a pink panther outfit one time, he threatened to kill me, despite being half my size and build, I laughed and told him to try it, but did feel like a bit of an arsehole.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Smashed bottles accidentally
Acted obnoxious
Gone to the drunk tank
Spent too much money
Mistreated women, various relationship fuck-ups
Your mother
Unnecessary fights
Lost my phone, wallet, keys and bicycle on the same night

Alcohol's a helluva drug!
Urm.

Got punched by a foreigner:
I was in a pub, absolutly wrecked with a group of people from work, we where all laughing around and having a good time, this fecking foreigner who didnt speak english turns around from the bar turns around and punched me square on the nose then when I was on the floor tried to keep punching me. Afterwords when the bouncers chucked him out and spoke with him, he thought that we where laughing at him and taking the piss. I think he targetted me because I was a) the drunkest and b) the youngest/smallist

Stole an 'under 21?' alcohol sign from Sainsburys:
In england a year back they had a poster campaign that most places still do, basically it says "If you look under 21 dont take offense if we ask you for ID" or something along them lines. Well Sainsburies had a huge poster with this on it outside, basically we managed to unclip the plastic cover that held it and took it. Its still hanging on my wall and takes up most of it.

Another time we decided it would be funny to dress like an 80's glam/hair metal band, so we got cheap pairs of spandex etc, made our hair big with loads of hairspray, make-up etc. We then went to the local small gig place where we went to every friday and loads of people bought us a drink because they thought we where going to play. We got trashed for free.

^The same night but when we got back to a friends home when his parents where on holiday. We ran the streets of his town half-naked, only in spandex trousers, with our hair still big and make-up running down our sweaty faces.
Urinated on 4 cars,1 Bicycle, And a Truck....

And much much more.....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
The worst drunk thing that I have done (that I can think of off hand/remember) is walking into a packed Quiznos one night and letting out the loudest, most retarded witch cackle I could belt out. The entire resturant went silent and stopped to stare at me.... at which point I threw my hood up and slowly backed out of the place. Yes, we laughed quite a bit at that one..... they must of thought I was insane or had tourettes or something.
Last edited by slapfunk_101 at Feb 11, 2008,
Some of you would be fun to party with.

I have done too many numerous things to even begin.

One my friends all laugh at me about was...I was in a really busy spring break tourist spot really drunk one night and I was being drivin back to my hotel with this huge platter of BBQ. I was throwing BBQ chicken legs and **** at people riding bikes. When we get to the hotel there was a guy purchasing hookers by my door and I was shouting **** at them about "making ****" and I gave the hookers my BBQ. Then apparently when I went to shower I fell out of the shower and macho man Randy Savaged the toilet and broke it haha.

I was told all this the next day. I also had inhaled pool water that night whilst really drunk and got bronchitis. It sucked.

Other than that..

Got alchohol poisoning
The typical "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" the next morning
The typical "HOW THE HELL DID I END UP HERE AND WHERE IS HERE?"
Ramming signs in a neighborhood cause I "wanted them".
Placing one of those signs (stop sign) in my roommates bed and tucking it in.
Breaking into a house.
Jumping over a huge fire almost falling in and snapping my ankle.
Thinking it was smart and doing a "fight club" night. 5 fights later I was all ****ed up.
Smashing all 4 TVs in my house with one of my friends after too much whiskey. The clean up sucked.

Blah blah.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Page 1 of 3