I wouldn't say anything cos i'm a guy.. So I guess this thread's for the gals! (Maybe even other guys)!

Well the wierdist thing a guy's asked me to do for him is tell him the weirdest thing a guy has ever asked me.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
This guy asked me if he could exchange metal shaped discs for sexual favours.

I hastily accepted.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.
Quote by scarecr0w
Well the wierdist thing a guy's asked me to do for him is tell him the weirdest thing a guy has ever asked me.

Well... There was a "Wierdist thing a girl's asked you to do for her!" so I made a thread for the gals!

I'm sorry
Quote by whistler369
Well... There was a "Wierdist thing a girl's asked you to do for her!" so I made a thread for the gals!

I'm sorry

Don't lie.

You made it because you want girls to say something sexual that you can get off to in your sick, twisted little head.
Last edited by Steve The Plank at Feb 11, 2008,
ill show you in dialouge

mate: hey daniel give me head
me: what the **** !!!
mate: i said what time are we goin to bed
me: ohh whenever i thought u sed something else
mate: no i didnt
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex
Quote by Steve The Plank
Don't lie.

You made it because you want girls to say something sexual that you can get off to in your sick, twisted little head.

Lost cause there mate. Don't swing for guys well... Maybe on a Wednesday :S
One time I asked a guy to choke my chicken, and he just said 'no' and walked off.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
a 13yr old "guy" asked me to buy him a pack of cigarets....... that dint happen.
I got him and his "cool" mates some lolipops.
That in itself is pretty pathetic, but the real kicker was the way they threw themselves over the little sugary things. Its was like they never seen food at all
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
Lost cause there mate. Don't swing for guys well... Maybe on a Wednesday :S

Why do you type in bold?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by blogz
a 13yr old "guy" asked me to buy him a pack of cigarets....... that dint happen.
I got him and his "cool" mates some lolipops.
That in itself is pretty pathetic, but the real kicker was the way they threw themselves over the little sugary things. Its was like they never seen food at all

wow.... thats so effin awesome.. .... WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT?!

well.. as for me a dude asked me to.. "spank plank his wang shaft"... i accepted

oh n a guy also asked me to put a condom over my head for some reason
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by beckyjc
I'm a lesbian. Where's my thread?

It's in The Pit somewhere... It's in the "Wierdist thing a girl's asked you to do for her!" thread...
Quote by beckyjc
I'm a lesbian. Where's my thread?

Try the official attention thread.

So just because you like girls, that means a guy has never asked you a question?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

So just because you like girls, that means a guy has never asked you a question?

+1
Quote by rabidguitarist

I assumed this was just a sexual favours thread. Not just radomers shouting at you on the street. Sorry.
Quote by beckyjc
I assumed this was just a sexual favours thread. Not just radomers shouting at you on the street. Sorry.

It's whatever a guy's said to you that made you say WTF?! lol

Dirty minded Welshinian
I've had a couple of guys offer to suck my dick, which doesn't bother me as much as it did as when I was a homophobic 14 year old.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
i'm a guy... and i was once offered 10 bucks buy a guy to give him a blowjob.

i didn't even know the guy.

this was all over msn, i found out he's a friend of a friends friend kinda thing, and he offered me nude pics of the girl if i would go on webcam for him.

i did NOT do it.
Didn't happen to me; But to a mate.

My mate got drunk, and was walking down the side of a main road (he had to stop and take a leak at this point) and this car pulled up. He thought to himself 'oh great, some friends to pick me up' but it turned out to be some weird as guy. and the guy offered him 200 bucks to tell the guy a sexual story while he whacked off in the gutter.

So my mate accepted it, and started making up some random story about him and some girl, while sure enough; the guy was jacking off.
Half way through my mate asked him to make it 500, the guy was hesitant but gave him the money.

..and yeah
Quote by Moe.
Didn't happen to me; But to a mate.

My mate got drunk, and was walking down the side of a main road (he had to stop and take a leak at this point) and this car pulled up. He thought to himself 'oh great, some friends to pick me up' but it turned out to be some weird as guy. and the guy offered him 200 bucks to tell the guy a sexual story while he whacked off in the gutter.

So my mate accepted it, and started making up some random story about him and some girl, while sure enough; the guy was jacking off.
Half way through my mate asked him to make it 500, the guy was hesitant but gave him the money.

..and yeah

**** me ide deffently do tht im so skint right now
Does anybody remember that poll that dude sent around with like 100 questions, and the last one was along the lines of "Would you suck my toe?".
That freaked me out...
ummm i had one of my mates ask me to bend over as i was wearin skinnies! :p
not good!
sickens me everytime
Quote by scarecr0w

agreed
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
When we were 7 an (ex) mate asked me to look at his butt.

That was the end of a blossoming friendship...I wonder whatever happened to him?