I was practicing throwing some punches and I overextended my arm a bunch of times, now my arm feels weird and I have trouble lifting things up, and whats worst is its affecting my ability to pick severely...

I think I just pulled a muscle -- nothing hurts, I just cant do the aforementioned things...

I need to be able to play guitar by tommorrow the latest, and Im hoping it heals by this afternoon (band practice and talent show rehersal)

will it? because if it wont Im royally screwed... I mean it fells like Im just learning to pick again now without the use of that muscle... alternate picking is almost impossible, I have to play real slow, I miss lots of notes, and can't strum teh same...
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Last edited by spiroth10 at Feb 11, 2008,
it will not heal completly for this afternoon, but maybe it will heal enough to play guitar.
just don't try to lift things and such. relax your arm and massage it with the other hand.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
depends on how badly you did it. i don't think its too bad. but you should get decent movement and ability back in it in the next couple of days. but by the time you wake up tomorrow, it will probably be alot better.
*passes voltaren*
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex
You weren't practicing throwing punches you were beating it furiously lulz...

You need the magic sponge and spray from football (soccer for our US friends)
Try and just rest it.
Oh and be a man! cos just the other morning i woke up with a mega cramp in my leg, now anyone who has had this will be able to tell you how blindingly painfull it is.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Try and just rest it.
Oh and be a man! cos just the other morning i woke up with a mega cramp in my leg, now anyone who has had this will be able to tell you how blindingly painfull it is.

Charlie horses suck ass.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.