Hi all,

I have Roland cube 30x and also a Zoom G2 effects pedal. I have been advised that this pedal would be better if it went straight to the speaker. I dont have an input on the cube that does this, so im looking at customizing it so it can go straight to the speaker. Has anybody done this or know how to do this?

Many thanks

Nody
Quote by nodyland
Hi all,

I have Roland cube 30x and also a Zoom G2 effects pedal. I have been advised that this pedal would be better if it went straight to the speaker. I dont have an input on the cube that does this, so im looking at customizing it so it can go straight to the speaker. Has anybody done this or know how to do this?

Many thanks

Nody

You've been advised wrong, it won't actually work if you connect it direct to the speaker. Just use the JC Clean model, it'll be fine.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The only thing with that though is it still uses the trebs, bass etc on the amp, aswell as the pedal. Where do i set them?
Quote by nodyland
The only thing with that though is it still uses the trebs, bass etc on the amp, aswell as the pedal. Where do i set them?

Just around the middle would be fine, then tweak to taste.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Thanks for the advice. Is there anyway of fitting a FX loop in somehow?