PunkMeGrunge
PowerChordKid
61 IQ
I love these guys.
A bloody fantastic combination of good hardcore and punkrock.
A lot of hardcore just sucks, I mean, come on, anyone can groan into a microphone for 45 minutes, but the Unseen actually have some skill, and they twist that into a good punkrock sound. Some hardcore punk is good, but the Unseen are great.
It makes me happy.
What are you thinkin', eh?
XXm3t@lXX
938 IQ
yeah i agree, i really like the unseen, mark is a really cool guy when you get to meet him and talk for a while. You should check out his other band as well. I forget the name of them, but check out the unseens myspace, his new band should be #1 or 2.

I saw the unseen at warped tour '07, they did great.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
PunkMeGrunge
PowerChordKid
61 IQ
Ohh, you lucky bastard.
I was supposed to go see them this past summer, but my ride crapped out. I was pissed.
A lot of my friends got to see them, I was pissed, haha.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ

*reported*
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
mike2
967 IQ
the unseen suck, and they are not hardcore, they are crappy american streetpunk. Well, the unseen suck now, since paul left, mark sucks at vocals.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I_Pwn
is gonna find you
2,803 IQ
I work with their new guitarist, he's a cool guy. As far as the music goes, no thanks.
brnh.bandcamp.com
StreetLight3989
1,950 IQ
I don't like them. You're not going to get a good reaction here.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything