Page 1 of 2
We were really high, and I had the munchies, so I bought a bag of chips and started to chow down. My friend says I had horse lips and ate like a horse, so he YouTubes a video of a horse eating a watermelon and makes a direct comparison. It was hilarious, but I felt to embarrassed.

Any stories?
post the video and ill be the judge of your horseness..

My friends do a lot of demeaning unthoughtful things.

Like one we were also high and i gave him some money to get something from the gas station and he comes back and gets all this **** for him and none for me. Im like dude you asshole i dont like any of this. Then he just shrugs and says "my bad"
i would have to say when a friend of mine snapped one of my dvd's in half, actually burned a cd(have no clue how) and smoked weed in front of my family. i kicked him out of the house.
Well.
My friend put of flyers of a made up club named G.L.A.D (gays and lesbians against discrimination) with my picture on it saying things like "free dick sucking!" or "dildo giveaway!" lots of gay ass ****. I wasnt too mad. We were at war (prank war) and i had stolen his bike and spraypainted it yellow with rainbows all over it. So i had it coming. hahaha
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
well we were realy high and i was playing guitar hero and he pulled out the plug. i mean wtf?! you just dont do that!
Quote by JoelTheShredder
well we were realy high and i was playing guitar hero and he pulled out the plug. i mean wtf?! you just dont do that!

at least it pauses the game.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Knocking me out in front of loads of people, hitting me in front of my friends, dropping my pants, throwing me on the floor in class, holding me upsidedown in the common room, choking me, cheating with my partner, putting vodka in my drink.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Våd Hamster
He screwed my girlfriend.

/Win?

My best friend screwed my ex-girlfriend in front of me.

She wasn't my ex at the time, just really drunk.

I win.

We were all drunk btw.
She said I was an unfeeling, cold, bitter b*tch...which was so true so it felt good anyway.

I love her so much.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
One of my best friends f*** my (s)exgirlfriend (just the day after we broke up!) - IN MY OWN CAR! He said that he has to borrow the car from me because his own is broken and he has to take his grandmother to hospital. His car was really broken, but he needed the car to have a place to f*** my ex! She was planning this for week! My friend dissapointed me REALLY REALLY BADLY! I wasn't expecting that one little b*** is so clever to made s*** from my friend's brain! Women are dangerous - beautiful women are lethal weapons!

I went to his house (with spraypaint - ready to write "matafaka" on his front door) and a knife - ready to hurt my friend really, really bad. I knocked to the door, he came out and I asked him: "Why did you do this to me" and he said:

I'M SORRY!

We are still friends, after this we used to share zillions of pu**ies (even one-after-another :-) and we never ever had any similar problem!
Quote by rabidguitarist
Knocking me out in front of loads of people, hitting me in front of my friends, dropping my pants, throwing me on the floor in class, holding me upsidedown in the common room, choking me, cheating with my partner, putting vodka in my drink.

I wouldn't call that a friend...
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
I wouldn't call that a friend...

Oh, that isn't just one person.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Oh, that isn't just one person.

i was confused by that, too

Jack my swag
Quote by incockgnito
One of my best friends f*** my (s)exgirlfriend (just the day after we broke up!) - IN MY OWN CAR! He said that he has to borrow the car from me because his own is broken and he has to take his grandmother to hospital. His car was really broken, but he needed the car to have a place to f*** my ex! She was planning this for week! My friend dissapointed me REALLY REALLY BADLY! I wasn't expecting that one little b*** is so clever to made s*** from my friend's brain! Women are dangerous - beautiful women are lethal weapons!

I went to his house (with spraypaint - ready to write "matafaka" on his front door) and a knife - ready to hurt my friend really, really bad. I knocked to the door, he came out and I asked him: "Why did you do this to me" and he said:

I'M SORRY!

We are still friends, after this we used to share zillions of pu**ies (even one-after-another :-) and we never ever had any similar problem!

whut?
HI GUYS!
He published my MSN address in a pr0n site saying that I'm some woman seeking passion and meaningless sex or something like that.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Våd Hamster
He screwed my girlfriend.

/Win?

Tie?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Well I had this one friend (notice I said HAD) who made it a habit to wait until I liked a girl enough to tell my friends about her, then he'd swoop in and start hitting on her. The first time I thought maybe it was a coincidence but then it happened a second time and I saw what was going on. Then as an experiment I told him I liked a girl who I'm really just good friends with, and told her my plan and asked her to tell me if he started talking to her more. Needless to say he started messaging her constantly on MSN and got her cell number and started texting her, always trying to hang out with her. So naturally I flew off the handle, threatened him with death and told him never to talk to me again. Then a few weeks later I stole all his alcohol at a party and shared it between me and my other friends.

Vengeance is sweet.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
My supposed "friend" wrote into a local newspaper, saying I was gay....and it was published. Then, he brought it into the school the day it was published, and showed it to everyone, even teachers, and so, for 3 years of school I was pretty much known as gay.

Jokes on him now, no one likes him cos hes a twisted, using prick and he now has no friends ...not that im bitter or anything.
It's not that rare, but my friends drew a penis on the back of my head when I was drunk and nobody told me about it for days.
One time I was talking to a girl, my friends pulled down my trousers Luckily I still had my oxers still on...

Also they shaved some of my hair off while I was asleep...

AND, the pricks gave me ex-lax in a sandwhich...

I really hate my friends.
Quote by hazzmatazz
One time I was talking to a girl, my friends pulled down my trousers Luckily I still had my oxers still on...

Also they shaved some of my hair off while I was asleep...

AND, the pricks gave me ex-lax in a sandwhich...

I really hate my friends.

Those guys seem too cool to be YOUR friend.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Those guys seem too cool to be YOUR friend.

You know what you're actually right
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
Well.
My friend put of flyers of a made up club named G.L.A.D (gays and lesbians against discrimination) with my picture on it saying things like "free dick sucking!" or "dildo giveaway!" lots of gay ass ****. I wasnt too mad. We were at war (prank war) and i had stolen his bike and spraypainted it yellow with rainbows all over it. So i had it coming. hahaha

"dildo giveaway!"

Quote by highway62
post the video and ill be the judge of your horseness..

My friends do a lot of demeaning unthoughtful things.

Like one we were also high and i gave him some money to get something from the gas station and he comes back and gets all this **** for him and none for me. Im like dude you asshole i dont like any of this. Then he just shrugs and says "my bad"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RjBIjLZvoR4

This isn't the exact video, but we watched it nonetheless. I was so pissed.
Really I can't think of anything, I think it must be because they're nice and I probably forget and forgive.
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
english is not my first language so be nice with my grammar
this was a long time ago when i was like 10, he lowered my short in school assembly, and every girl in my class saw my boxer. i was lucky that everyone forgot that on the next day.
now i don´t care, but in those times i was really shy
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
Basically I am not friends with assholes, so my friends don't do things like this to me. Although once my friend was the game master in a D&D game and kept making up rules so I would lose... That ****!!
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
She broke my heart. She never meant to but I feel humiliated.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
stayed at my house and my mom noticed OVER 1000$ missing. he hasnt been over since and nothings gone. EVERY ****INg day my one friend HAS to insult me and/or my bands. he says all my favorite bands ie. the ones he doesnt listen to the most, are the worst and to get a taste. that and bascally everyday only when at school with other people he basically picks on me like im the uncoolest there(and im not lol) then if its like me and him just hangin im the coolest person in the world(wtf?). stuff like that. im like if you insult my bands you insult me as a person. (yes i take music that seriously)
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX

i just literally LOL'ed

well once a dude found a picture of a lion.. n photoshopped it next to a pic of me (apparently i had a mane) n posted it round skwl..

i was known as.. Mufasa for a good couple of weeks -.-....
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
One of my friends kinda pisses me off sometimes...

I lend him stuff (guitar amps, guitar cables, CD-RW's, MP3 Players) for years on end and never mention them, I lend him money to get into movies and food money and everything but whenever I ask him to copy a DVD for me he wants to charge me 10 bucks a copy....

I'm not the richest person in the world either. I live in a 2 bedroom trailer and don't even make 40 bucks a month.

He's going through some financial problems though, so I can't get too mad at him.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Me: Hi Alexa.
Alexa: Oh hey John, whats up?
Me: Not much. Hey I was wondering, do -
Friend: (comes out of nowhere) Did you ask Alexa out yet?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by CrashedTheShow3
Me: Hi Alexa.
Alexa: Oh hey John, whats up?
Me: Not much. Hey I was wondering, do -
Friend: (comes out of nowhere) Did you ask Alexa out yet?
I hope to God you ripped out his spine and beat him to death with it.
Page 1 of 2