Page 1 of 2
I’ve just discovered rage against the machine, anyone have any advice on what album to get first?
Quote by Metaluptheass

Quote by Yertle

That was a wierd one... How do you detirmine how strong your "C**ck" is anyway?

If you throw a 90 mph bassball at my groin while I'm sideways, my penis can knock it out of the park.
Their first album in my own opinion is their best.
It's self titled, the one with the burning monk on it.
Self Titled.
I just prefer the songs, great vibe.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
The first two are the best... I thought the third one was crap.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I like 'em all:P
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
Self-titled.

And christ dude, where have you been living the past decade? Under a rock?

You lay me down as I go to the store
Sorrow ate me, I'm not me anymore
Play these heavens one more time
I'm not yours and I'm not mine

When you hear music after it's over, it's gone in the air.
You can never capture it again.

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Download all of them from limewire.

I prefer to pay for my music and support bands.
Quote by Metaluptheass

Quote by Yertle

That was a wierd one... How do you detirmine how strong your "C**ck" is anyway?

If you throw a 90 mph bassball at my groin while I'm sideways, my penis can knock it out of the park.
Quote by Ataxia
Self-titled.

And christ dude, where have you been living the past decade? Under a rock?

+1, I didn't have the heart to say that

Self-titled > The Battle of L.A > Renegades > Evil Empire. They're all kickass albums though, well worth buying.
Hey guys, I just discovered VHS tapes! This impressed me, especially given I've spent the past 70 years living in a small hollow in the center of the earth.
Quote by tborsje
Hey guys, I just discovered VHS tapes! This impressed me, especially given I've spent the past 70 years living in a small hollow in the center of the earth.

Hah, just you wait till you hear about these new "SeeDee" thingamabobs!
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by tborsje

haha

I might just sig that....

TS, get the Self-Titled. My girlfriend found some 2-album combo that had RATM and Evil Empire in it. Mebbe look for that if you want a double-wammy?
Quote by Jaymz2K

TS, get the Self-Titled. My girlfriend found some 2-album combo that had RATM and Evil Empire in it. Mebbe look for that if you want a double-wammy?

Sanity has both S/T + Evil Empire in a $19.99 combo aswell as Battle of LA and that cover album they did for the same price.
Well i can't say much about you being blind to the greatest band ever (open to debate i suppose) having only gotten into RATM a few years back.

As for a best album....there isn't one. Every album has brilliant songs, every album has powerful messages. I don;t beleive there is one best album
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Quote by tborsje
Sanity has both S/T + Evil Empire in a $19.99 combo aswell as Battle of LA and that cover album they did for the same price.

Pretty sure she got it from Sanity, yeah. She was quite happy about it too I've influenced her well.
Live At Olympic Grand
"...And I'm pretty sure what you did to my children's snowman is illegal, if not, sodomy."
-Stephen Colbert: 'The Colbert Report'
Self titled=Heavyest album
"Evil Empire"=Fukyest album
"Battle of Los Angles"=Hip-Hoppiest album
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
They are all amazing albums, but get the self titled album if you are new to the band and work up from there.

+1 to what mr freezy said
Quote by BlueOyster23
Live At The Grand Olympic Auditorium

Fix'd and seconded.

Although if you're just getting into them, go for a studio one first. Personally, I prefer The Battle Of Los Angeles, but you could buy any of them to be honest, they're all amazing.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
in this order
1 - battle of los angeles
2 - self titled
3 - evil empire
4 - renegades
blah blah
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
See if you cad find Live and Rare anywhere. I got my copy off amazon, I think it's an import or something so it was pretty expensive but totally worth it. It's got live versions of most of the hits from the first 2 albums, plus 2 rare tracks and a some live covers, including one of **** the Police.
kill all humans
lqtm, I've only been into them for a few years... but damn!

I like The Battle of Los Angeles personally. The solo from Calm Like a Bomb kicks some serious ass.
Too many people own guitars. Someone had better go play a... clarinet or something.

:stickpoke

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
i once sneezed and a mushed up chip flew out my nose
needless to say i immediatly ate it
Page 1 of 2