Well, basically, I had spent almost a week looking for a song by Comeback Kid off their new album called "Broadcasting." I hadn't found one yet, so, starting from scratch, I created one of my own. I've got the attachment for it...well...attached.

It's exactly the way I posted it. BUT IT WAS REJECTED. I've posted other tabs that I've made from scratch and they've got rejected, too. And the last time I checked before it got rejected by the editor, people had voted to approve it. What happened!?

Thanks all, for help.
Attachments:
broadcastingtab.txt
Well, I made the tab, but it's a song by a real artist (look them up if you'd like) and it was original and everything, and accurate, and it got voted to be approved, but for some reason it wasn't accepted.
that's not right because i just submitted a tab and there were 4 votes against and none for. it's even uncomplete. maybe the song you tabbed is already tabbed once before. because my tab is the only version :s
Try submitting it without the lyrics included.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
^No Frenchy,lyric is not matter.
TS,Your tab got rejected because the intro is wrong.I heard the song.Also you can look at 4 star voted power tab of this song or Guitar pro of this song.

D#||--------------------------|
A#||--------------------------|
F#||--7----7--7--7s--9--9--9--|
C#||--x----x--x--x---x--x--x--|
G#||--5----5--5--5s--7--7--7--|
C#||--0----0--0--0---0--0--0--|

------------------------------------|
------------------------------------|
--9s--10--10--10--10s--17--17--17s--|
--x----x---x---x---x----x---x---x---|
--7s---8---8---8---8s--15--15--15s--|
--0----0---0---0---0----0---0---0---|

---------------------------------|
---------------------------------|
--15--15--15--15--15--14------7--|
---x---x---x---x---x---x------x--|
--13--13--13--13--13--12------5--|
---0---0---0---0---0---0--\0--0--|

So,do you expect us to add a tab with wrong intro to the site???Intros are most important part of songs.
Try correcting intro and resubmit it.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by punkforlife93
kay but that still doesn't make much sense since there's A TON of tabs rated two or three stars that arent close to right on this site
Let me try to put this in terms everyone can understand.

Sometimes life isn't fair.

Don't even think about arguing that your tab should be accepted, even though it's WRONG.
How did other tabs slip through that are only two or three stars? Who cares?

Quit trying to make a case for your WRONG tab being accepted.

Start trying to make your tab RIGHT.

Then resubmit it.

That fixes ALL the problems.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
they make alot of mistakes trust me. I was looking up iron man by ozzy and ALL the tabs were wrong. I know this because I bought the sheet music. So I tabbed it out and it was rejected. So UG rejected the ONLY right tab. lol fine be that way people can learn it wrong.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Let me try to put this in terms everyone can understand.

Sometimes life isn't fair.

Don't even think about arguing that your tab should be accepted, even though it's WRONG.
How did other tabs slip through that are only two or three stars? Who cares?

Quit trying to make a case for your WRONG tab being accepted.

Start trying to make your tab RIGHT.

Then resubmit it.

That fixes ALL the problems.

You're right, but you don't have to be that harsh.
Quote by stevenexp
they make alot of mistakes trust me. I was looking up iron man by ozzy and ALL the tabs were wrong. I know this because I bought the sheet music. So I tabbed it out and it was rejected. So UG rejected the ONLY right tab. lol fine be that way people can learn it wrong.

Without even looking I can tell you the site has more than enough tabs of Iron Man.

And tabs copied from the sheet music aren't allowed, that's breaking copyright law.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
3 things:

1. It doesn't matter how many iron man tabs UG has if they are all wrong. I have aready been over that.

2. I don't give a s**t about copywriting music/tabs just like everyone else.

3. 90% of the tabs on UG were copied from sheet music.
1. With all the tabs on there, surely you can take bits form one and bits from another?
2. Well, the owners of the site DO.
3. Bollocks.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
final word...

LAWL if you think UG cares about copyright laws. The only reason they haven't been shut down is because they aren't based in America.
Quote by stevenexp
final word...

LAWL if you think UG cares about copyright laws. The only reason they haven't been shut down is because they aren't based in America.

Regardless, you're off-topic and unstable. Bring your rant elsewhere. No offense, but don't diss the site.
Quote by stevenexp
final word...

While not residing in America may help, I doubt that is the reason UG is still online. I'm willing to bet it has more to do with Zappp and the rest of the staff believing they have the right to create and publish tabs that are products of their own interpretation. If I recall, they've even received letters ordering them to shut down UG (mods please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). Fortunately for you and the rest of us they work hard to make sure no copyrighted material ends up on the site, and it needs to remain as such if UG is to remain online.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't care about copyright laws. As an author of both scientific and fictional literature, the issue of copyrights is very important to me. I would be incredibly upset if my material were plagiarized and republished without my consent. However, that is just my opinion. You are entitled to your own and I respect that.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
*closed*

TS has his answer, everything from now on is just off-topic.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez