Poll: Have you seen anonymous posters on your college campus?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you seen anonymous posters on your college campus?
Yes
6 6%
No
35 37%
Tom Cruise sucks
53 56%
Voters: 94.
with the recent ron paul like popularity of the group Anonymous, has anyone seen a lot of posters on campus? we have circular bulletin boards all around campus and many of them are filled with tuxedo drawings with blank faces, and caution tape with scientology and cult stuff, pretty crazy stuff. 40 people even showed up at the local scientology church to protest it in tuxedos with bandanas covering their faces. So anyone else see any Anonymous tuff at their school?
Tom cruise ****ing blows
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by JC13
For the past year, there has been a very small poster up on a bulletin board that says "Pool's closed due to aids **** YEAH SEA KING", with the picture of the black guy/afro/suit smiling. Every time it gets taken off a new one is there within the week.

I did see a flying spaghetti monster poster at my college.
how is brighton btw....I might be going htere in september
I have seen a bunch of them around campus. There are anons among us, quietly waging the war against evil.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
its amazing how many "anons" there are. internet warz is teh fun stuff. i can imagine tom cruise driving by on a motorcycle with anons chasing behind him on scooters throwing mouse pads at him. there was a door in the middle of one of the walk ways with a question mark on it. it was strange
haha, i bet if i actually started looking there would be tons of it around UK
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
this could be the start of epic internet wars. because i doubt scientology has better hackers than the mothers basement dwellers at 4 chan
Certainly not in the UK... People have lives to live. Plus it's just pure cheese.

Lolz, fail.
Quote by NielsWho
Imma joining Anonymous

Well you're not so anonymous now are you?
Quote by TheQuailman
I did not aunderstand what this is all about, but Tom Cruise sucks, so I voted for that. Just wanted to share that.

+1 he eats placenta. (If he doesn't than he's a fake Scientologist.)
Quote by SeveralSpecies
+1 he eats placenta. (If he doesn't than he's a fake Scientologist.)

I have a hard time finding an apropriet reaction to this. Ah, wait, here it comes:

WHAT THE F***!!?

please explain this matter to me. I am disgusted and confused.
Quote by TheQuailman
I have a hard time finding an apropriet reaction to this. Ah, wait, here it comes:

WHAT THE F***!!?

please explain this matter to me. I am disgusted and confused.

LOL in Scientology, the father is supposed to eat the placenta when their wife gives birth. Don't ask why, I just heard this somewhere. I believe it was on the pit.
Who's Ron Paul? that name's all over 4chan, I haven't the foggiest what it's about though. Also, TS, don't put stupid options in your poll if you actually want it to be a poll. (Not denying that I voted the stupid option..)
Quote by CLVPX
Who's Ron Paul? that name's all over 4chan, I haven't the foggiest what it's about though. Also, TS, don't put stupid options in your poll if you actually want it to be a poll. (Not denying that I voted the stupid option..)

Ron Paul is a Politician from the US. He wants to candidate for President in 2008.
Don't know what he has to do with anything.
Quote by Jackolas
Certainly not in the UK... People have lives to live. Plus it's just pure cheese.

Lolz, fail.

Wow.
I'm seeing extreme breakage of rules 1 and 2 here.

Oh well.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I'm seeing extreme breakage of rules 1 and 2 here.

Oh well.
For the last time.

ONLY. APLIES
TO. RAIDS.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Jordano
Well you're not so anonymous now are you?

GJ ruining my dream

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I'm seeing extreme breakage of rules 1 and 2 here.

Oh well.
You mean the rules about how copying fight club is lame...

Oh wait
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Not that I know of...but a picture of the "You gonna get raped guy" is on this guys door, as well as the "**** Yeah" seaking and the Lolwut pear.

I've never seen inside his door, but then again I'm only down there every 4 or so weeks for Uni. That'll change soon though...gonna be full time and lulz will ensue
^go say hi to him... when he answers the door and its a 35 year old fat guy youll know its ANON for surz